Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    <<<THATS DEVIL AND ALI..

Wow you exploited a loop hole, i say we get our turns back and you get declared a cheater
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    I just spent the last 1/2 hour catching up...i gotta say LoR is doing more *****ing than and slob state did. We noticed a loophole, we reported it end of story. You guys are going to win the war anyway so who ****ing cares? its 600 turns. 2 states out of 21. So its 19 vs 10 for about a day.
    Pron, your hillarious you really crack me up. You can't tell me that you thought it was wrong. If that was the case everyone would declare retaliations when they wanted to war.
    @everyone
    It wasn't reported last set cause no one noticed it or said anything. This set, you did it and we noticed it. Hence why it was reported.
    If you're gonna say you read to catch up, you should probably catch up properly before talking about it.
    1. I care, it's my state, and you would complain if you lost 300 turns for something you knew nothing about. If you can somehow explain to me where I knew about it, and if you want to prove that I'm lying--feel free to try.
    2. You're looking at fairness in the war--I'm looking for fairness in an admin acting on individual states.
    3. There are lots of things that I think are wrong with this game, but we play with them anyways. Read the shady vs cheating part of the discussion.
    4. I never said it wasn't wrong. I never said that it shouldn't be punished. I'm saying that the admin overstepped in punishing states that didn't know about it. I'm saying that the admins should abide by the TOS, not by forum postings.
    Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon
    Abusing loopholes should be punished...losing a days worth of turns is a slap on the wrist.
    Agreed--except it was not just one days worth of turns, it was 800 turns lost. Admin overstepped. I don't care if it was a slap on the wrist in the big picture, are you slapping the right wrists? In this case, no.

Also, did you guys not kick a member to SA him? hmm, isn't that a shady tactic that you mentioned?
    I never said LOR didn't do shady things. LOL--that would be impossible to defend. But I'm saying Prez lets a lot of shady things go in this game. Also, I didn't SA that state. Again, I'm not all of LOR.

I love how you guys are attacking pres for this. You guys know you where wrong there is no way. This could have been a fun war, yet this whole loophole thing was blown out of proportion.
    Now, would you rather pres give you your turns and delete the nation leaders states? it would hurt you guys a lot more than just losing 600 turns.
    Seriously, understand the arguments before posting. I never said there wasn't wrong done. I'm saying that Prez overstepped in punishing those that didn't know anything about it. I'm saying he shouldn't punish severely because it wasn't in the TOS. Because he messed up in the TOS, and because he decided to roll back the SLOB states, he should have rolled back our turns as well. If he thought people were continually abusive, then punish those, but it's silly to reinstate one side, and leave the other in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

BB Guest

you know about these loopholes so have you reported them so they can be corrected??????

never fails everytime one is discovered someone goes complaining about others but yet they don't report them so they can be fixed..

The one in this case was discovered, properly reported, looked into and action takin.....

holy crap!

The sooner you realize that ONE person owns this game and what he sais goes the better YOU will all be.

If you didnt know that declaring retal before preps are done then you should just delete your state and move on.

Just to be clear I asked for the deletion of both online leaders and all 4 states that hit SLOB before prep was over. I didnt get my why but when the gavel came down, and "all we got" was two reinstated states instead of what I thought was fair you didnt see me write a book about it. Coming from half the nation of LOR (member wise) I still didnt *****. I wasnt looking for an advantage, I was looking for fair and IT DOESNT MATTER if I think or dont think I got it. It is what it is...

Pron your argument is BS, and if you continue it only shows you to be a cry baby.

Will stop playing devils advocate....literally and figuratively.

One more... Pron I dont think its FAIR i just had to read all that BS, but its my job, so I will deal with it because I RESPECT all the work MR. P has put in so that I can kill a few minutes a day escaping from RL. thank you MR. P. would be more like it, not FU Mr. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Stopping you here for a second...I think Pres is the most fairest players to have as an admin. He does what he thinks is right and of course there will be one side that figures him to be biased because of his decison.
    I'm not saying Prez is inherently unfair. I'm saying he's unfair in this action, and I think I'm allowed to call him out on that. Prez is an amazing admin--but not in this case. You can chalk it up to me just being biased because I'm on LOR's side--but I think I make a **** good argument, and no one seems to be able to say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow
    Stopping here again. I'm not trying to bash LoR here, but they have a history of pushing the envelope. That is their reputation. If there is a gray area they will go there to see what happens. By your reasoning, LoR has a history of doing things like this, so he is punishing them.
    Again, you can't take actions on a singular state based on other state's actions. That's not fair to the one state. If an admin is going to be fair, they need to look at each individual state. If a lot of states are involved, it might be best to roll every state involved back and fix the loophole.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow
    I'm not a fan of deletion. In this situation it would have cost Devil/Ali both 1000 turn states, not just the 700 it took to kill the 2 in this situation.

Which is why I've said repeatedly that deletion would be extreme in this case. It needed to be in the TOS for deletion to come into effect.

@ BB--putting a forum posting is not proper action. Putting it into the TOS would have been proper action.
    Nevermore.

BB Guest

well pron what do you think proper action is for allt he lor states that come in here and post they know about loopholes but yet they fail to report them...

I hope your fingers cramp up with all the wasted typing you are doing...NOTHING more will come of this except I guess he will add it to the TOS next time.

Your argument has the smallest leg to stand on... If your boys over there didnt know they were doing something wrong maybe you could TRANSLATE it for them since you all speak RETARD!

Can we setup a new thread for the cry babies?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    holy crap!

The sooner you realize that ONE person owns this game and what he sais goes the better YOU will all be.

If you didnt know that declaring retal before preps are done then you should just delete your state and move on.

Just to be clear I asked for the deletion of both online leaders and all 4 states that hit SLOB before prep was over. I didnt get my why but when the gavel came down, and "all we got" was two reinstated states instead of what I thought was fair you didnt see me write a book about it. Coming from half the nation of LOR (member wise) I still didnt *****. I wasnt looking for an advantage, I was looking for fair and IT DOESNT MATTER if I think or dont think I got it. It is what it is...

Pron your argument is BS, and if you continue it only shows you to be a cry baby.

Will stop playing devils advocate....literally and figuratively.

One more... Pron I dont think its FAIR i just had to read all that BS, but its my job, so I will deal with it because I RESPECT all the work MR. P has put in so that I can kill a few minutes a day escaping from RL. thank you MR. P. would be more like it, not FU Mr. P.
    I've never said the situation shouldn't be fixed appropriately. If you need an Admin to fight your wars, then you should delete and move on.

If you think my argument is BS, then prove it. Otherwise you're just another voice without anything behind it.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I hope your fingers cramp up with all the wasted typing you are doing...NOTHING more will come of this except I guess he will add it to the TOS next time.

Your argument has the smallest leg to stand on... If your boys over there didnt know they were doing something wrong maybe you could TRANSLATE it for them since you all speak RETARD!
    Good thing you're a mod on this forum. I feel safe that you'll judge things fairly.
    Nevermore.