Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

oee you killed mags, you dont realize you've just woken a vulcano (actually she has 2 )

anyway, why did you kill # 68? (top 1 guy), he wasn't active in war and seems like a waste of turns?

yeah, it was my 3rd time trying to win a set and also 3rd time when i got killed trying this

@ boostah - its ridiculous to think that you can war us (let alone participate in a gang bang of this size) and get away with having a top1 state. He wasn't active cos he was busy getting 12mill agm and 5-6 mill ships...

@ vussu - should have sent me a message asking to switch sides...wouldn't have killed u then :-p
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 10:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    oee you killed mags, you dont realize you've just woken a vulcano (actually she has 2 )

anyway, why did you kill # 68? (top 1 guy), he wasn't active in war and seems like a waste of turns?
    yea he went from absolutely no ar defense and a few ships to having 6m ships and 12m agms.. im sure he wouldnt have stayed out of war for too long
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    @ vussu - should have sent me a message asking to switch sides...wouldn't have killed u then :-p
    laughter therapy =)

Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    P.S. : you know what they say :

An addicted that admitted his/her addiction is better then an addicted that do not realize his/her addiction and stay addicted without understanding why he/she is addicted

actually yes it makes perfect sence 2 me

thoes that are addicted and know it are in a better then thoes that are addiced and dont realize it.

now .. who killed you magalya?

**Enter the war zone her helmet on and her beautifull wig looking hmmm bad from warring **

They have wait for my army to rest and then send an assault that have kill me

I have no idea who have kill me , is there a way to check ??

Well ... i am back on the road and building up my army again

Hopefully this time i will be abble to killed a few foes before dieying again

Edit : good that it makes sense to you Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    **Enter the war zone her helmet on and her beautifull wig looking hmmm bad from warring **

They have wait for my army to rest and then send an assault that have kill me

I have no idea who have kill me , is there a way to check ??

Well ... i am back on the road and building up my army again

Hopefully this time i will be abble to killed a few foes before dieying again

Edit : good that it makes sense to you Clown
    If you check the Global Events and put in your old # you can see allt he attacks done on you.

Any one else find it pathetic on how SV is winning?
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

i wouldn't say were winning...together USA and Sky has a very good set of strong states..however we are performing much better than one would expect of a nation that just got outnumbered nearly 2vs1 and FSed by a coalition which includes 2 multiple set winning nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me