Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A whole new style of attacking

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Only 8 people testing???

I set it up so everyone can test it out and only 8 show up to test? There hasn't been one attack in the last 36hrs.. Come on people these are major changes to the game and we need as many inputs as we can get.

I understand life is busy.. but a quick state and some attacks to test things out won't take that long.. We need more testers and we need more testing done by the testers currently there.

Please keep states in range so you can be attacked. Doesn't help much if nobody can attack you.

If I can make the time to test it others should be able to as well. Shame on all of you!

totte Guest

werent we supose to be able to grab land thru ga ar and such or was that me misunderstanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    If I can make the time to test it others should be able to as well. Shame on all of you!
    Planning a wedding, finals week, two part time jobs, and a fiance. Yea, NW testing not as high of a priority...

Still willing to offer my suggestions!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    werent we supose to be able to grab land thru ga ar and such or was that me misunderstanding?
    At this time that isn't an option. Pron suggested it after i made it this way and i do like the idea so when we are done testing things this way then i am going to add in the idea pron had.. Which will then be able to grab land from any attack.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Planning a wedding, finals week, two part time jobs, and a fiance. Yea, NW testing not as high of a priority...

oh stop.. this isn't busy at all.. I see no reason why you can't play and do all the above at the same time.. In fact, I am expecting to see Nation-Wars advertisement on the wedding brochure.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post

2 kids, just had finals, work 1 job full time (with extra military stuff), and a wife

i think i got you beat
    but thats why i don't play much either...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    oh stop.. this isn't busy at all.. I see no reason why you can't play and do all the above at the same time.. In fact, I am expecting to see Nation-Wars advertisement on the wedding brochure.
    If you wanna "donate" to the wedding cause, we could see about a little advertisement on the back of the wedding invitations and pamphlet
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

ok so i am thinking and doing a little work on this new idea. I have a few questions. What do you plan to do about GB? Right now when you do a Standard Attack it counts the amount of Standard Attacks against you in the last 36hrs.. If we apply the landgrab formula but lower the settings some, what are we going to do about GB? Do we still have it check just attack #1 or have it check all attacks made that were successful?

If it checks all then grabs will be really low.

Do we take out the GB protection in the other land grab attacks and just keep it in attack 1 (SA)?

We need to think this out a little bit more and see what the feedback is. I do like this idea and would like to see it added in. But we have to work around the current GB system.

I`m probably blind and all, but where can I find the test server?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

totte Guest

max follow this very good link
    http://www.nation-wars.com/test_index.php

says this atm thou This is a restricted game server, joining here might require a special membership. Check out the Community Forums for further details.

maths isnt my good side mr p sorry
    Last edited by totte; 03-18-2010 at 16:13.

I am currently making some changes to be tested on the test server. I will let you all know when it's open again..

But we need to discuss what I talked about in the other post.