Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
i thought it used to be separate then we combined it. i like the combination. not having that info saved just means ppl need to take screenshots for important intels...might as well have it available.
It was separate and then I combined them but it might be to much information for one spy op. I don't mind the market information but I'm 2nd guessing the bank info. Its the only reason I held off on adding that stuff to the saved intel script.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. I was thinking when you click military, then spy, have a saved Intel click there. So a new Intel link and saved Intel link?
Ok, I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted the saved intel screen to show up when you click on your overview link. So when you're looking at your overview, the saved intel would be under that. What you're actually asking for is that the saved intel table show up at the bottom of the Intelligence (Spy) page? Or at least the link to the saved intel page show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
Also, can there not be more links within each section? So like clicking economics (in the short), then public market or public market (in the long) can market analysis but a linked option in here? If the drop down menu for the short was standard, then everything that was avaliable in the long drop down menu were sub headings, think it would looked a lot more organised. (Personally I think the long one looks crazy messy)

Also the 2nd statistic option on the long on doesn't work for me.
I'm lost with what you're asking here.