Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    thank you that explains all of it

Xavior shut up no one cares, THe world is full of to many passive aggressive punks like you we dont need another one everyone else understands why we did this so give it up.

/thread
    I care...

Again you killed a newb nation...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I care...

i killed two states who knew what they were doing and when they knew what they were doing was wrong they threatened to still do it.

and you can harldy call them newbs its like like there like hmmm i wonder what an air raid is sounds fun lets do it. they deliberatly destroyed one of my members land in an unjust way and threatened to do it again.

and 2/10 new players dosnt make a newb nation.

Im not gonna say what TNG was wrong, im not going to back down on my decision, i am not a coward.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

I care...

ya but if we kill you then you will label us as suiciders.

but we already knew how much of a newb Andy was/is jk

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Annoyed I've missed all the excitment, but oh well.

From what I've read I fully understand why people are taking the attitude they are. I fully condoned the war after hearing they wouldn't stop their attacks but mabye some of the messages weren't as polite as they could have been, but I'm sure they can see it was just a heat of the moment thing. I personally love the new members and hope they stay.
    actaully u really didn't miss much other then the normal crap when wars a occurs

i killed two states who knew what they were doing and when they knew what they were doing was wrong they threatened to still do it.

and you can harldy call them newbs its like like there like hmmm i wonder what an air raid is sounds fun lets do it. they deliberatly destroyed one of my members land in an unjust way and threatened to do it again.

Im not gonna say what TNG was wrong, im not going to back down on my decision, i am not a coward.
    actually...4 of the members are newbs... and 1 just started maybe 2 sets ago?...the only real vets playing this set for DKO was me and bright...and once again...i am referring to me as a vet. So really only bright.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

actually, you are a coward...
    past experience wise
    CW, TWC/PX, E

max didn't you have this "new you" post in forums a little bit ago? what happened? old habits die hard?!!!

PS: the old you was better anyways, well actually since the old you became the new you and reverted back to the old you again it would essentially be the new you now and the old you would be the peaceful one.... i think... ...
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

thank you that explains all of it

Xavior shut up no one cares, THe world is full of to many passive aggressive punks like you we dont need another one everyone else understands why we did this so give it up.

/thread
    My post completely flew over your head didn't it? So this is the best you can come up with?

Maybe we'll continue this next year, when you've expanded your vocabulary a bit and finally learned how to spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    max didn't you have this "new you" post in forums a little bit ago? what happened? old habits die hard?!!!

PS: the old you was better anyways, well actually since the old you became the new you and reverted back to the old you again it would essentially be the new you now and the old you would be the peaceful one.... i think... ...
    I don`t say things in general anymore
    If I don`t like him, I just say that!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

actually, you are a coward...
    past experience wise
    HA! you know how much **** ive gotten for saying/doing things other disapproved of but for stuff i knew was right? remember when i kicked the viets and killed them for turning there back on my nation? no one liked that but i wasn't a coward so i kicked and killed.

And btw sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black here max ur the biggest coward i know in this game....

@xavior tell me what was spelled wrong in that post u quoted..... and i didnt go over my head im just sick of dealing with your ****.

People in this game are way to anal. just cause you've been here sense the start of wow doesn't make you the **** or better than others or give you the right to treat others like ****.
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 12-19-2009 at 19:16.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG