Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Look at FED. There was a member in there that was in the top 5 (maybe 10 can't remember) and FED only has 3 members. But what happened? he was suicided on. Why? what did he do? he didn't bully anyone, didn't do anything illegal, he was killed cause someone wanted to have what they think is fun. Now there is a dead state where the member worked hard all set at making and all that time spent looking for grabs and building the best state is gone.
    thats not suiciding what happened to the FED state, thats getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Well I'm not picking you, I understand your argument about letting in people you don't know because every nation wants to be the best, and you need members for that to happen. I understand that. But there are still precautions that nation leaders can take, like making sure states don't hide their flags, and when they do suicide you have to take the suicider out. If you let people in and they go off harming other nations, and you don't think you are responsible for anything and "it's not your fight" then you will soon find that it is your fight when the victim nation comes knocking at your door. So I agree it's hard to not let people into your nation but if you don't want trouble you can't let in suiciders and after they leave say it's not your problem.
    can we have the flag system removed then, if not displaying your flag is going to get you killed then it should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    can we have the flag system removed then, if not displaying your flag is going to get you killed then it should be removed.
    simple solution, enable flags for everyboy by administration..
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    thats not suiciding what happened to the FED state, thats getting killed.
    thats perfect example of a suicide fool
    the only difference was the target was in a nation as small as the suiciders.

What is the difference between warring and suiciding?

I mean technically the only reason DM died was because USA stepped in. If that hadn't happened I think some of them would still be alive and it would not be suicide right?

Unless this difference can be definitively and without a doubt defined there should never be an IP ban because of suiciding in my opinion.

USA did NOT kill them cause they hit FED.. DM suicided a few of our states a few days ago with spy attacks. That is why we hit them.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    USA did NOT kill them cause they hit FED.. DM suicided a few of our states a few days ago with spy attacks. That is why we hit them.
    AND they continued trying to hit our top states.

The fact that the FED state was killed is unfortunate, however my problem is with the act of the genocides on our top state and the repeated failed spy ops on our other 3 top states.

I am sure I will be a target when I make my final move and that is ok, at least it will cause them to use their turns on me instead of the states that have not caused any problems.

whew, i have read through all this and i am tired. . both sides have valid points. banning a suicider..pfft never...that is not fun. '

Dogma, they are right...u ranting on here is just making them happy and successful. dont give them the privilidge...just speak soft and carry a big stick as to suiciding being illegal...nah thats part of the game...everyone has killed someone or been involved in a kill and sometimes it was just for ****s and giggles. this is a war game and war it shall be.

Dogma, have a great time doing what u are setting out to do....kill em all over and over again. . . . hey P can i have his job???LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
    There is no greater sin than apathy

at least there was a little excitement in the forums for a day, anyway.

Calvin74 Guest

btw just throwing out my 2 cents

tag limits will not work you guys are welcome to try them and since i think i am 1 of maybe 3 people (actually i think i was the only one) that played when there actually were tag limits not just when there was talk of it. you instate them and sure it might seem to help but in the end you will end up with all the top players in 1 nation sooner or later since that is what benifiets them the most or you will wind up with not knowing where half of wlf is so when you try to war them you get slaughtered. there are other reason but once again you are welcome to try them. (the main reason being that people will and have quit before since they want to play with their friends and if you limit who they can play with then they get pissed)

personally i am all for getting rid of flags
    what does it matter if your suicider is american/russian/bulgarian or estonian? you are still screwed over regardless of who did it. people that really want to hide their flags if you force them to will just use proxies and then you are no better off then before. people are using flags to make judgemental desicions about the state and that is just wrong and racist.

good points