Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Times Volume 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

nice to see this back.

guess we should change the UN to the " Anti-LoR Coalition " or something along those lines though

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    nice to see this back.

guess we should change the UN to the " Anti-LoR Coalition " or something along those lines though
    Is it possible to win a victim badge to get into the HoF, I nominate Devil for one.

Yeah it's nice to see it back, something lengthy to read (that isn't a MR P post)

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Is it possible to win a victim badge to get into the HoF, I nominate Devil for one.

Yeah it's nice to see it back, something lengthy to read (that isn't a MR P post)
    Ohh my bad i was just making a joke, and if you read Pres' post ( wich you most likely didn't) its basically what he was saying, that the UN is there to oppose LoR.

And if there is any award it should be for worst nation leader ever, and guess who it goes to? Prolly the person who Decides to go to war without informing his top states....

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

You`re all making too much fuss out of it!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Ohh my bad i was just making a joke, and if you read Pres' post ( wich you most likely didn't) its basically what he was saying, that the UN is there to oppose LoR.

And if there is any award it should be for worst nation leader ever, and guess who it goes to? Prolly the person who Decides to go to war without informing his top states....
    You weren't the only one

Great job on this newsletter. I'm very happy to have this back up and running again

the UN is not a hate LoR membership. LoR has just as much right to join the UN as any other nation. In fact, i am really hoping to see them be a part of it next set and all future sets. LoR is a large nation in the game and it's impact on the UN is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    ouch.. well that wasn't very nice. My posts are "imformative"

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    the UN is not a hate LoR membership. LoR has just as much right to join the UN as any other nation. In fact, i am really hoping to see them be a part of it next set and all future sets. LoR is a large nation in the game and it's impact on the UN is needed.
    Except every time LOR wars a nation, that nation will run to the UN and ask for help, and everyone will jump to their aid. But you're right, not an anti-LOR coalition at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

UN
    "Where the only nation that isnt equal is the nation that gives the game some spice, so lets help run them into the ground so this game will be boring as **** again."
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Except every time LOR wars a nation, that nation will run to the UN and ask for help, and everyone will jump to their aid. But you're right, not an anti-LOR coalition at all.
    Well i see you have it all figured out. Nice that LoR doesn't join it or participate in it but yet you don't mind complaining about it.

How about you give it a shot before you knock it. I try to add things to the game to spice things up some and keep the fun flowing. It's not like i add things just to cause LoR grief.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

nice to see this back.

Lor has just as much say as other nations do. In fact they have some advantage being able to purswade other nation to go with them on UN descisions.