Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yeah we were scared that eventually, maybe after several days, GRIM would finally kill us real scared the fear consumed us.
    yea werent almost all of u still alive after a couple days?

----

also, i agree with ooga that i woudlnt call them suiciders, they would be tag jumpers which i despise...

so basically im saying F YOU ANTON!
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea werent almost all of u still alive after a couple days?

----

also, i agree with ooga that i woudlnt call them suiciders, they would be tag jumpers which i despise...

so basically im saying F YOU ANTON!
    We killed 2 of the 5 the next day after they jumped. Then by the 2nd day they had gone and sacrificed themselves before we got to them. I would say Anton and Hoe were scared. They can't deny it. Anton had 10m Jets, which we could have easily smashed. And his big ship count that was going to protect him was surpassed by Jameswheel, making him one very easy target. The hard part was finding out when he went to sleep. Which... being a Night Stalker... I stayed up until 4am with Xavior and we kept track of his online pattern. Anton was offline for over 2 hours before I went to bed. I knew his patten and he would have been dead the next day even if he hadn't had Dboz kill him like a little girl. So Anton you can try and act all proud and tough that we wouldn't kill you, but you can't because you didn't even want to take that risk, and took the quick and Wussy way out. I don't blame you. I just don't want to read you guys talking with swagger and acting like men when real men don't whimp out like that. Die like a champ! Not a chump.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    We killed 2 of the 5 the next day after they jumped. Then by the 2nd day they had gone and sacrificed themselves before we got to them. I would say Anton and Hoe were scared. They can't deny it. Anton had 10m Jets, which we could have easily smashed. And his big ship count that was going to protect him was surpassed by Jameswheel, making him one very easy target. The hard part was finding out when he went to sleep. Which... being a Night Stalker... I stayed up until 4am with Xavior and we kept track of his online pattern. Anton was offline for over 2 hours before I went to bed. I knew his patten and he would have been dead the next day even if he hadn't had Dboz kill him like a little girl. So Anton you can try and act all proud and tough that we wouldn't kill you, but you can't because you didn't even want to take that risk, and took the quick and Wussy way out. I don't blame you. I just don't want to read you guys talking with swagger and acting like men when real men don't whimp out like that. Die like a champ! Not a chump.
    this is coming from the ppl that wouldnt war TNG alone.. ... anyway im off ot my vacation guys.. have fun *****ing and whinning about nothing.... and have A merry xmass and happy new year... and for some A happy Kwanzaa

ooga my pattern changes all the time and i had 22mill jets not 10mill well what ever helps you guys sleep at night guess you guys need a "win" or "victory" from the whole experience...i understand

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn33 View Post
    Nosejam was, actually.
    And will Max shut the heck up?
    For christ sake, you make it seem like you want to be the whiniest ***** in the game since Marine.
    Woo someone remembers me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Did Mr P or tnova Say we were suiciders? if not then stop saying it
    Last I heard Mr P said everyone is entitled to his opinion. So STFU and take the heat
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ooga my pattern changes all the time and i had 22mill jets not 10mill well what ever helps you guys sleep at night guess you guys need a "win" or "victory" from the whole experience...i understand
    you chickened out, I understand
    CW, TWC/PX, E

why do we do this when we both know we will never agree or admit the other is right ?
    you just want a reason to up your post count

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

who would talk
    CW, TWC/PX, E

whats wrong with upping post count?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _