Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs SLOB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Peace for sure sounds like u are concuring that there will be peace.... once again a shady trick from LOR
    What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    What's not posted is the multiple other conversations we had where Kanny stated that there would be no peace treaty. You can't pull four lines out of a 30 min conversation and say that was the only thing said.

We agreed not to war SLOB over past sets. That was the peace we agreed to. We're warring over the above post.

Well Post them

wow Maggio ur such a ***** for kickign Z

you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you dint have to ask three times. I just wanted to see who let him in. Anton and Max have really helped out in the nation, and I wanted to tell them directly that I was booting him.

Sorry you didnt get to kill him the aboslute second you wanted to, but i dont work for you. I obliged your request in a timely manner, less than one day.

Z is a good aquantance of mine for a very long time. More so than Kanman or Pron. I hit him earlier in the set wayyyy before stuff broke out between you all.

BOTTOM LINE: You accused my reasons last set as being week, so your paying me back!

"yeah next round peace for sure" is as good as anyone could ask. You broke your word on that statement. We are not here to play petty word games. You gave your word and you broke it. POINT BLANK.
    It's much more about Anton than it is about you Maggio. You hit him, and so did Anton. But Anton was the one that got Z into your nation. Anton was trying to protect him with the peace that we wanted from last set. We weren't going to stand for Z hitting our states, and we weren't going to stand for Anton getting 1st place after Z hit us.

We were assured you guys would protect Anton, so we decided to war, since there was no other way to hit Anton and have you guys sit idly by.

And this has nothing to do with last set--this has only to do with this set. We don't see this as a war for no reason, we're not saying SLOB was going to war us. We're saying that we wanted to deal with Anton, and SLOB would defend Anton. If that's the case, then when we hit Anton, we have to hit SLOB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

This just makes me want to...................nah

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

I did send you three messages asking you to kick Z and you didn't send me a message back saying you would so yes I did have to ask you three times.

We didn't have a peace treaty and even if we did, peace treaties have terms. I said I wanted peace and I had every intention to net peacefully this round but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. If we feel war is justified, we will war.

Don't tell me why I warred you, I have given perfectly good reasoning for doing what we did.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I did send you three messages asking you to kick Z and you didn't send me a message back saying you would so yes I did have to ask you three times.

We didn't have a peace treaty and even if we did, peace treaties have terms. I said I wanted peace and I had every intention to net peacefully this round but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. If we feel war is justified, we will war.

Don't tell me why I warred you, I have given perfectly good reasoning for doing what we did.
    YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE WRONG! You said Peace for Sure, and when it came time to defend your word you did NOTHING!
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-15-2009 at 13:35.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

It was acctually Kanman who orchestrated the entire plan begining last set, when he told me on MSN EXACTLY when to send the 1 AR i sent.

had I known then that it would lead to this.... I'd never have gone along with it.

CURSE YOU KANMAN!!!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.