Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: War November set

I remember when USA and Lor (the two powerhouse nations at that time) decided to "plan" a war. We all knew that the two toughest kids on the block had to fight, but neither really wanted too as we all knew how long the war would last and how much sleep we all would lose . So we "planned" a war similar to what you guys have done. Both sides agreed on a crazy time figuring neither would be awake during it, however everyone from both nations were on and neither could successfully complete a FS against the other. The war lasted about 6hrs when Devil and I agreed it was stupid.

Planned wars sound fun during the planning stages, but once you get to the battlefield it sucks. Honestly, the way things are now, just war whomever you wish. If they get pissed and leave then they would have left eventually. Not saying warring the same people over and over, but just kill who you want and let the cards fall as they will.

Those who fight back or plan a revenge attack, they will be the ones who stick around. They have the fire inside of them that we are looking for as a member

With all this being said, if you kill me I will close the game down. HA!

jk

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I gotta agree with Pres. The planning part is fun and it "sounds like a good idea at the time" it never works out that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If they get pissed and leave then they would have left eventually.
    One of the stupidest statements I've read here for a long time. And then we wonder why there are 30 players left...
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    One of the stupidest statements I've read here for a long time. And then we wonder why there are 30 players left...

Do you even know how many people have left the game because of being killed? Being bored because of all the netting? Leaving because they were suicided? Leaving because they didn't win first place? Why is it so wrong to point out a fact. There are some who when killed will seek revenge, there others that will quit. For 10 years we have tried to keep people from leaving when being killed and nothing works. So the plain truth is, those who leave after they have been killed would have eventually left for some other reason. What is the reason the 30 we have stuck around?

We have tried to cater those who want to war. We have tried to cater those who want to net. We have tried to cater those who don't want changes, those that do. Please tell me how to make everyone happy and I'll be happy to do it. There are those who will accept this game and understand it right from the start or soon after and there are those who won't. Are we not supposed to discuss those who leave and why?

Why have you stuck around all these years? Perhaps it's the competitiveness, the game is in your blood, the community, the family atmosphere within our little group. Some fit in, some don't. Why is it wrong to say what I said? Please explain why you think it's the stupidest statement you have read in a long time. I truly hope you are not questioning my dedication to this game ..

All I was trying to say is, we have to stop worrying about every little things and pleasing everyone over everything. We need to focus on what we want and what makes the game work and do it. I'm not saying to directly go out and make someones experience here bad. I'm saying we need to stop worrying about pissing everyone off when we war. I don't recall this ever being an issue in WoW. People warred all the time. Maybe we created our own issues by trying to please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    All I was trying to say is, we have to stop worrying about every little things and pleasing everyone over everything. We need to focus on what we want and what makes the game work and do it. I'm not saying to directly go out and make someones experience here bad. I'm saying we need to stop worrying about pissing everyone off when we war. I don't recall this ever being an issue in WoW. People warred all the time. Maybe we created our own issues by trying to please everyone.
    I think that is part of it. If you try to cater to the warring group, the netters will get upset. If you upset the netters some will leave. If you cater to the netters, the warring members will find something to complain about. Finding a middle ground isn't always the right answer.

The game caters to a different style of player now. Back in the day, all you had was text based games to play with people world wide. Now, you can play with people worldwide on your phone. I think the best idea is to get this game more accessible on mobile devices. I don't even own a computer anymore. I spend my turns playing on my phone or my work computer now.

Let me know what needs to be done to get this on my iphone as an app. I think this will be the best way to advirtise or push this game in the future.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

hey I get killed for the hell of it and than just go on a suicide mission for revenge for multiple sets until somebody lets me play peacefully out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    hey I get killed for the hell of it and than just go on a suicide mission for revenge for multiple sets until somebody lets me play peacefully out of the way
    What is your state number?
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

#19 lmao its bound to happen eventually...ive been behaving for 2 sets now...think I might just ditch YOLO next round and float around since nobody likes me anymore =/

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    #19 lmao its bound to happen eventually...ive been behaving for 2 sets now...think I might just ditch YOLO next round and float around since nobody likes me anymore =/
    Anymore?
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1