Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

It was against THIK
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

we kicked TNGs ***. They are terrible warrers and we are 1337. NS + GRIM= best warrers.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    we kicked TNGs ***. They are terrible warrers and we are 1337. NS + GRIM= best warrers.
    says the leader of the nation that waited for backup from grim before striking :/
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    That war was not against Grim.
    It was against all the GRIM members who happened to merge with vinnie and company for a set. And that of course was just one example. And even if you remove that example there is still the fact that joey,

openly admitted that GRIM was thier target.

Should i have said thanks for changing your mind? Or should i have thanked the TNG members that didnt show up for the strike that changed his mind.

@Cemetary. YOu should learn what your talking about.

GRIM didnt jump on the NS war bandwagon. We learned about TNG targeting us, decided to hit them, and then learned that NS was also planning on hitting them.

So we teamed up.

Teaming up looks better than one or the other of our nations coming in afterwards and mopping up the mess.

And you won't hear me say how much greater we are or any of that nonsense. YOu never do and you won't now.

Like I said, I'm just sick of people thinking they can hit or plan to hit or suicide on GRIM every set and assume that because we want to net that we will sit quietly and take it, or assume that we will just sit and wait to be hit.

Joey admitting that TNG planned on hitting us presented the perfect opportunity for us show that as much as we don't want to war, or stop netting..... we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    says the leader of the nation that waited for backup from grim before striking :/
    Its called sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Its called sarcasm.
    really?!¿!
    Dak at heart

I do find it a little bit of an overkill, but who am I to judge

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    It was against all the GRIM members who happened to merge with vinnie and company for a set. And that of course was just one example. And even if you remove that example there is still the fact that joey,

openly admitted that GRIM was thier target.

Should i have said thanks for changing your mind? Or should i have thanked the TNG members that didnt show up for the strike that changed his mind.

@Cemetary. YOu should learn what your talking about.

GRIM didnt jump on the NS war bandwagon. We learned about TNG targeting us, decided to hit them, and then learned that NS was also planning on hitting them.

So we teamed up.

Teaming up looks better than one or the other of our nations coming in afterwards and mopping up the mess.

And you won't hear me say how much greater we are or any of that nonsense. YOu never do and you won't now.

Like I said, I'm just sick of people thinking they can hit or plan to hit or suicide on GRIM every set and assume that because we want to net that we will sit quietly and take it, or assume that we will just sit and wait to be hit.

Joey admitting that TNG planned on hitting us presented the perfect opportunity for us show that as much as we don't want to war, or stop netting..... we will.
    NS planned on hitting TNG since the time they had 20 members.. They all of a sudden get the courage to hit whenever GRIM says they are going to hit them as well?

and i dont think it makes much sense to believe Joey was telling the truth about hitting GRIM.
    Dak at heart

it wasn't sarcasm...
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Nball if i was active and i was leading a nation i would take this time to put you in your place for being so cocky. but im not leading and i have retired from warring for the next few sets as in not a turn of mine will go towards any war effort. you can have your time to be cocky im sure someone will find the time to end it
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _