Thread: A whole new style of attacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Im very displeased with this........

Because its not setup in the test server yet..

I say we start testing this concept asap!

p.s. We need a smiley with a "try this" sign!

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Im very displeased with this........

Because its not setup in the test server yet..

I say we start testing this concept asap!

p.s. We need a smiley with a "try this" sign!
    Ok heres what i see with it.

It really doesnt change the netting aspect... I'd be assuming regular attacks are going to stay the same as SA's so the same top states will still win reguardless, they will just be a bit easier to kill in the early stages of the set.

Also your taking sams out of the equation for air raids? that doesnt make since to me or did you just forget to make its jets,and bombers vs, jets, bombers, and sams? Also i dont see how bombers can defend in Air attacks.

Other than that i like it, however your making it to where breakers wont be as important so wars will be easier to kill states. And i remember how people liked to complain it was already to easy to kill a state.

However, my personal opinion is i like this i think this along with a few other changes would perk the game up a nice bit

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Love it, hands down. However, I can see many glitches and bugs within the game that could cause problems. In fact, that's probably why we haven't gotten to test it yet, so Mr. P can do his best to keep it running smoothly. Good luck in creating this, Mr. P! I hope this works! It sounds like it is so much fun!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ok heres what i see with it.

It really doesnt change the netting aspect... I'd be assuming regular attacks are going to stay the same as SA's so the same top states will still win reguardless, they will just be a bit easier to kill in the early stages of the set.

Also your taking sams out of the equation for air raids? that doesnt make since to me or did you just forget to make its jets,and bombers vs, jets, bombers, and sams? Also i dont see how bombers can defend in Air attacks.

Other than that i like it, however your making it to where breakers wont be as important so wars will be easier to kill states. And i remember how people liked to complain it was already to easy to kill a state.

However, my personal opinion is i like this i think this along with a few other changes would perk the game up a nice bit
    You practically said the same thing I was going to say. I felt bad because everyone here is saying how great these changes are... and I don't want to be the debby downer here.

But Mr P you want my feedback so I will give it to you honestly. These changes... will only affect warring. Think it over. You changed the name of a SA to RA. Ok.... and.... that's it. The rest is killing other units and land and readiness which people will only use in wars. So yeah the top states aren't safe, and warring will be affected/changed and that is exciting and the idea seems to have good intentions there... but how will this affect the way we play the game when you net (which face it a lot of the same people net all the time on here and more than war)? Doesn't seem like it will. That's my 2 cents on it... don't mean to criticize but you wanted our opinion.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 03-11-2010 at 00:55.

I like where this is going, will PM you on the weekend Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

totte Guest

implant imidetly

Nice idea

But won't there be SAMs anymore? I love those units and they are good for passive / defending states.

And bombers defending jets would be weird

Also, maybe there should be some restrictions on the drop-down menu. Eg, attacking air bases with ships would be weird; also killing a state only by ships via land killing would be weird too, ships aren't able to do that kind of things.

But change is good

Also here is another fantastic suggestion (remember the special zones? ) May there be some special units such as King Class Battleships or 007 spies that would be produced randomly (eg randomly 1 for each 1m production) with extra strong specialities? That'd bring some little more action
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

No SAM's would not be removed.. Simply forgot to mention them. They will defend as normal.

Blowing up airbases from ships is weird? why can a ship do costal pounding now, but blowing up airbases is weird? ..

I will talk more about some of the neg stuff mentioned by some when i get home from work tonight. Till then, keep the comments flowing. Even if they are bad ones.. I would still like to hear them..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

its not the warring aspect of the game that needs to be changed. its the netting side of the game. very intresting but i think it will only be used as an easier way to kill top states, which is something most people already get peed off with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    No SAM's would not be removed.. Simply forgot to mention them. They will defend as normal.

Blowing up airbases from ships is weird? why can a ship do costal pounding now, but blowing up airbases is weird? ..
    love SAMs

and I thought that air bases might be far far away from the coast
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR