Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

well last time i made a major warring nation - i had lots of members. last time i made nations with intentions of winning set - i had lots of members (Smile, WAL, DaK). those are the 2 causes i have. enough people always turn up for them.

i think you still dont get round the concept that i dont have time to do similar set ups like other nations...when i have desire/time to do something big - i recruit lots of ppl. when i dont - i scale down and ask only ~ 3-4 people (same ppl each time) to join.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 14:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    well last time i made a major warring nation - i had lots of members. last time i made nations with intentions of winning set - i had lots of members (Smile, WAL, DaK). those are the 2 causes i have. enough people always turn up for them.

i think you still dont get round the concept that i dont have time to do similar set ups like other nations...when i have desire/time to do something big - i recruit lots of ppl. when i dont - i scale down and ask only ~ 3-4 people (same ppl each time) to join.

its not that i dont understadn your concept its just that im not buying it right now.

yea he went from absolutely no ar defense and a few ships to having 6m ships and 12m agms.. im sure he wouldnt have stayed out of war for too long
    maybe he didn't want to be a sitting duck. Nah difference of view, i feel that 3turns warattacks makes turns much more important then size or mill, i wouldve let him live and keep killing war active states (while keeping an eye on him that he would start stocking up turns)

But that's just me, i dont care about prestige, only about winning

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i wouldn't say were winning...together USA and Sky has a very good set of strong states..however we are performing much better than one would expect of a nation that just got outnumbered nearly 2vs1 and FSed by a coalition which includes 2 multiple set winning nations.
    It wasn't 2-1, if you keep adding states it'll never be 2-1, please keep that in mind. Yet you do war very good, i'm not going to minimize that

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    maybe he didn't want to be a sitting duck. Nah difference of view, i feel that 3turns warattacks makes turns much more important then size or mill, i wouldve let him live and keep killing war active states (while keeping an eye on him that he would start stocking up turns)

But that's just me, i dont care about prestige, only about winning
    what happens when 2 days later he has ran away and then has 20mil agms and 15mil ships and decides to start AA'ing?

Sky entered the war and he was in SKY, therefore he was part of the war, his fault for staying if you ask me.

Plus who doesnt enjoy killing the top1 state?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz K View Post
    its not that i dont understadn your concept its just that im not buying it right now.
    whats there to buy? its always been a case of either a massive warring/netting nation (DaK, Smile, EoS, WAL, SV) or a small nation of close friends (High times 7 ppl , Pride & prejudice 5ppl, One Tribe 4ppl ) + a few others im sure that i cant recall atm.

let me ask you this question - why recruit loads of people each set if you dont have any plans for doing anything interesting?
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 15:00.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Dak at heart

I bet SLOB wish he would then they'd be the nation that gets warred every set instead of SLOB.

i got nothing against your creativity, but most of the people you have dont stick around with you. alot of people i see in thier, i already know how they are, and then yes that do paly with you alot.

like i said they asked us and we joined, nothing had to with joining two other nations. if we wanted to hit you we could have done it ourselfs, even if we lose, but only few players here wanted to hit SV, but seeing as you had the numbers and threaten other nations we had to join the cuase, i dont care what you think of us, we are not here to impress you nor we care about you or ur nation.

we TNG had better netting sets then of those with wlf days, you can only talk of what you now of so thats your opinion which has nothing to do of TNG's history
    I'm curious to know why Mr. P is out asking for help. Thought he was more of a fair fight kind of person /shrug SKY and USA were even numbers with SV, that's why we elected to war both those nations. Could have warred USA, then warred Sky. Guess Mr. P likes numbers on his side--can't say I blame him considering how the war is going so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

this is one of the best parts about wars.. All the smack talk in the forums.

USA did NOT asked for help. All i did was alerted certain nations and told them we were not waiting around to be hit and if they wanted in that was great. If not then that's ok too.

SKY told me they wanted in 1 day before we actually struck so they didn't have time to plan or prepare. Which is why there top state went down so easy.

USA and TNG didn't have the member count showing up at the FS that they hoped for but we still had enough not to call off the strike.. Also USA's main guns are not in USA this set. We have a lot of new people and i figured we spent a couple sets showing them the ropes now let's show them how to war. So i am not expecting anything more then i'm seeing right now from the newer people. I'm just glad they are getting exposure to warring.

Now seeing you all wanna sling mud.. SV has been preparing for war since DAY 1 and all they have is 6 kills? Actually 4 kills cause 2 of the USA states they killed are new to the game and didn't have much at all. But hey war is war and a kill is a kill.

I was kinda hoping this war would be fun. One where we could show new people how to war and also get some action going. So why do you all have to start popping out your chest acting like your all that? If a nation full of vets haven't proven there stuff by now then might just wanna give it up.

SV has some great states and great warrers and they are doing fine. Pretty much as i expected them too do. The war is far from over. Lots of things can happen. USA has been knocked to the ground but several times has come back and won the war. But let me be clear about one thing here, USA is not looking for a win or bragging rights. We are simply showing our members what war is all about. And seeing SV planned to war this set i thought what a great time to show them.

There are lots of other nations who wanted in on the FS. Perhaps we are just the opener? Perhaps we were just sent in to weaken you guys up a little. Perhaps perhaps perhaps.. You guys are not the only clever ones in the group ya know.. This isn't my first rodeo ..

Anywhooo can we please just have fun and not puff out our chests and at like kings please? Let's just show some of the new members how it is to have fun warring.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"