Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
except youll find that the people who play with me are the same set in set out for months. and last year i was running nations non stop..and when i wasnt i was pretty much in the same tag for half a year. so i have no clue what youre talking about. the only thing that doesn't last about my nations is their names - but thats because as i said, i enjoy the creativity

oh and "but why when we can have them hit you instead." --> dont you mean:
"but why when we can tag along with 2 other nations and hit you instead?"

honestly i cant rmb last time i was impressed with TNG (except when they had a strong WLF contingent).
i got nothing against your creativity, but most of the people you have dont stick around with you. alot of people i see in thier, i already know how they are, and then yes that do paly with you alot.

like i said they asked us and we joined, nothing had to with joining two other nations. if we wanted to hit you we could have done it ourselfs, even if we lose, but only few players here wanted to hit SV, but seeing as you had the numbers and threaten other nations we had to join the cuase, i dont care what you think of us, we are not here to impress you nor we care about you or ur nation.

we TNG had better netting sets then of those with wlf days, you can only talk of what you now of so thats your opinion which has nothing to do of TNG's history