Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War

Missionary Guest

Was going to say about that message aswel nball. The fact is pasha was all set to go Infantry from the start of the set. I joined the 1st day and said about tanks to him and I looked into the stats of upkeep,production rates against millitary strength etc. He then messaged the nation saying about undecided then a couple days later afta I had looked into everything he then messaged saying we were going tanks. Day 3 that was. At this point you had lv8 infantry yes,but a very small amount. I even mentioned about you having already upgraded,but with the small amount of infantry you had and it being so early in the set you could have easily converted and got on with the set.

Instead it was u who acted like the 10 year old,ran to a different nation (which has been pretty useless dealing with you and lady gaga), caused all this problem n ended up with you looking like a child who's had his favourite toy taken from him.

Did anyone send him a message that we were planning on killing him? No? Shit. Sorry.

hey guys dont be mean to h3j

what happened? did he leave NiP to join Paradise and NiP subsequently attacked P?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    hey guys dont be mean to h3j

what happened? did he leave NiP to join Paradise and NiP subsequently attacked P?

No he got mad that we went tanks as a nation but he jumped the gun and upgraded infantry before we came to a decision. He was apparently the only one in the nation that didn't get the memo that we were possibly going tanks on day 1. He left and joined mafia and sent some crazy *** messages to pasha. We didn't kill him until after he did a bunch of air raids on pasha. We went to war with P just for funsies

Ok cool. jajaja. Can someone send me overview of Rauls restart? want to kill him for jokes jajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Ok cool. jajaja. Can someone send me overview of Rauls restart? want to kill him for jokes jajaja.
    if you send us overview of 343 ))

Missionary Guest

its not rauls restart is it?

NIP wins the war!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rmstepp View Post
    NIP wins the war!!!
    For winning you have to kill 343... i don't see this state dead...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

I disagree...we had the most kills and kept P from winning the set. I would call that a win.