Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding. basically we are low class because we helped our friends. okay
    and Pain didn't beg for help. Cemetary didn't ask me once and Hoebawt told me to **** off after i mentioned how he
    should instead consider settling for peace when i proposed that the odds were too against us.

built up and spent turns? so you mean after you guys went crazy ships + jets and had like nearly a week after PAIN went
    into vacation to increase your states strength?
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-18-2009 at 17:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding.
    i give up...you`ll never get it

ok, explanation - the *P.S.* should not be read in context to the 1st part

now you gfinally get it?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

so whats low class about us? the fact that im helping my friend?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    10 stocking states jumping war after we have already built us and spent turns. it doesn`t take a genius to figure out my point...

and last I heard, you considered yourself one

P.S. I don`t care about your numbers. **** it. You can bring more of your hiding buddies. GRIM won`t beg anyone to help, we won`t accept tag jumpers. We don`t take example from low class nation who irronically call themselves - Pride
    You should pay attention to that part

The low class, I`m just making fun of your name choice, which is hilarious when you take pride in feeding and 'helping' friends as a payback for old 'helping friends'
    You really are low class
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i take pride in feeding? excuse me? and thats whats friends do they help each other in times of need. name choice - its a book. and regarding you being built up - exactly you had nearly a week to make combat ready states in preperation of Pain leaving vacation. you had massive states with ****loads jets and ships. how is this a disadvantage

stop crying so much max. sometimes i think ill just kill you simply because it hurts you so much.

Max is fag hes just mad that we outsmarted them and are now kicking thier ***... Good Day to all of grim

5 GA that killed 1,000,000 people - $550,000,000

28 AA -$9,000,000,000

4 SA- $700,000,000

7 KE - $3,000,000,000

Watching GRIM states doing a stupid nonsense waste of turns, has no cost!

There are certain things that money cant buy, for everything else u have Master Card...

valid in stores world wide
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Ok, ive had no time to come over to forums to reply to anything but i have now so here it goes...

1. First i want to state that AF helping into this war has nothing to do with saving Hoes hairy ***. I hate Hoe and i hate Cem, and they know it, and we all know we dont like each other, cause Hoe hates mexicans and i hate people that look like latin americans but were born in Congo, and Cem has sex with cows and thats really disgusting! one day ill make them cry and pee on their baby suits. BUT TODAY, today GRIM has 17 members when everyone else is making the effort to remain small, and warring at their free balls its a complete nonsense idea even if killing Hoe. I dont hate GRIM, i dont even know who the muder fukka leader is, but i want them to know they cant come and bully all smaller nations just because they have numbers.

2. Anton is gay, and he needs to buy some new balls, he was afraid of warring GRIM since the first day

3. I heard that GRIM had some turtles prisioned so we came and save them for the good sake of the world.!

4. Long Live the King

5. Thats elvis presley

6. I like cookies

7. All of the 7 AF noobs are better and more handsome than Max Logan

8. IAm sleeping at Gametime: 04:00:00-2009/03/19, so u all GRIMER moder fukka can come and kill me if u can!

Thats all =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

GRIM talks of having pride while hitting nations less than half their members
    Dak at heart

its true...i keep expecting GRIM to be a challenge but each time they roll over and im left thing: "oh, well that wasn't so hard after all "