Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LoR SA Policy Introduced aby GT 06:00:00

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Split up in two!

you knew your size will make you a target for more SAs. It`s onlky natural having 1/4 members to recieve 1/4 of all hits.

Sorry, but that`s just true
    you do realize theyre just giving themselves a reason to war if they want to (because i seriously doubt this will last rest of set without being "broken")...like Devil said earlier on in the set...LoR wouldnt war NS/SLOB without a reason....but now that they have this policy, if its broken they have a reason

but im sure thats just my take and 100% not the real issue behind the matter and if so im sorry im sure LoR wont use this as an excuse to war
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-14-2009 at 03:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you do realize theyre just giving themselves a reason to war if they want to (because i seriously doubt this will last rest of set without being "broken")...like Devil said earlier on in the set...LoR wouldnt war NS/SLOB without a reason....but now that they have this policy, if its broken they have a reason

but im sure thats just my take and 100% not the real issue behind the matter and if so im sorry im sure LoR wont use this as an excuse to war
    Funny aren't you this won't be a reason for war. We will be given out warnings when its first broken as players get used to it and then retals. Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus this sin't only on those two nations those are the two taht are biggest but this plan spreads out evenly on every nation...

To max. splitting up the nation at this point would mean no tech/na.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    What about when people race for grabs? When the GB runs out and 3 or 4 people from the same nation race for it, what's your stance on that?
    if it is a case where 3-4 are racing for GB running out and the sas are spread between a Min or two. then I'm sure we can see that it is no real problem.

Now if it is spread betwen 30 mins or 15-20 mins then its a clear problem. At first just given warnings till people understand then asking for retals.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Split up in two!

you knew your size will make you a target for more SAs. It`s onlky natural having 1/4 members to recieve 1/4 of all hits.

Sorry, but that`s just true
    The target of More SAs isn't the problem as much as being totally farmed...

THis policy will make grabs great but restricted to few grabs permitted.

So it will be less grabbing but more premium land.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Ali

i didnt understood a **** how this policy works
    i think u just want escuse to kill them all
    Last edited by Raul; 06-16-2009 at 20:18.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Missionary Guest

though it would be something like this. it will be good for those who get the grabs but pretty much screw everyone else who misses out on the race for the grab.

but maybe nations will deligate who gets the grabs or something like that. does add abit more to grabbing than just goin down the scores list grabbing.

I guess LOR is entitled to have any type of retal policy they want...it got EURO far didnt it?

Glad I just expand.

This so called policy is utter bs. It is merely an effort to do one of two things; a feeble attempt to justify another war and/or limit the damage to lor states from simple land grabs so they will net better than otherwise would be the case. My guess is it is mainly about justifying another war. Ali told NS he wasn't looking to war us. With this so called policy in place, NS has no choice but to create a situation where lor can "justifiably" break their word yet again.
    It has reached the point that lor leaders should save their breath. Whatever spews forth, good or bad, is meaningless. Give it a few days, and lor will figure a way to weasel around their own pronouncements.

With 29 members, what did you expect other than to be targets of numerous SAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus Brutus View Post
    This so called policy is utter bs. It is merely an effort to do one of two things; a feeble attempt to justify another war and/or limit the damage to lor states from simple land grabs so they will net better than otherwise would be the case. My guess is it is mainly about justifying another war. Ali told NS he wasn't looking to war us. With this so called policy in place, NS has no choice but to create a situation where lor can "justifiably" break their word yet again.
    It has reached the point that lor leaders should save their breath. Whatever spews forth, good or bad, is meaningless. Give it a few days, and lor will figure a way to weasel around their own pronouncements.

With 29 members, what did you expect other than to be targets of numerous SAs?
    LOL how about you talk to your leader.

Also about 80 percent of your nation already follows this policy unknowingly same with community.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

im assuming LoR states will continue grabbing others unrestricted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me