Thread: Had it coming!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was the one who bought nhn's inf. I bought it to nation.

I messed up my set when I cashed 150 turns with 1500 free land and red turned. And I havent bought anything from PM this set . So yeah, I wouldn't have done yet. 30% tax wouldn't have helped either.

Max, remember my recommendation in the other thread?

Kenneth has won rounds and has a ton of top 3 finishes and you aa'd him for feeding with no evidence other than he outnetted you?

Then other dead states aa'd him for infantry hording? Are you guys going to define how much protection at what point in the round is infantry hording or are netters going to have to preemptively strike you now to feel safe?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I was the one who bought nhn's inf. I bought it to nation.
    there you go max.. the inf i patiently waited in PM is from you DEAD states i guess.. nhn didn't even jumped the second time and resell, after his jump he stayed low and just cash turns..

sigh.... just an advice if you want to play at top, keep an intel on others states that might be a threat to you or can out jump you any minute.. and if they do, don't just accused them of feeding..

btw grim, it wasn't me who made your sig, it was dakouten..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    there you go max.. the inf i patiently waited in PM is from you DEAD states i guess.. nhn didn't even jumped the second time and resell, after his jump he stayed low and just cash turns..

sigh.... just an advice if you want to play at top, keep an intel on others states that might be a threat to you or can out jump you any minute.. and if they do, don't just accused them of feeding..

btw grim, it wasn't me who made your sig, it was dakouten..
    Xavs and DevilDogs infantry. Mostly Xavs.

And I knew you`d outjump Grim. He was new to the top, it wasn`t hard to figure out he won`t pull away, esp with so little targets to grab. And casher being what it is right now...
    The whole point of me coming back this set was to cause some stir. Never intended to really go for top, just wait till someone jumped me and cause a war or two. Heh, turned out better as Grim was 1st. nhn was just an excuse to get Grim to be on par with me - easy knowing how short tempered he gets, esp with all the infantry hoarding and LoR bias. Then it was just waiting until you jumped. I hoped it would be blaa, but oh well, once you jumped I just went with the flow. At least the forums are more active then the last few months...pffft, what it takes to get some activity.
    Last edited by Max Logan; 01-07-2012 at 19:59.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE