Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: TNG + FB vs THIK

i think this threads needs to be closed.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    dont see it beeing to much of a problem besides HFG is a netting nation i would hate to see some nation harboring idiots get rapped by us and our allies....
    haha, going by last set you and your allies wont be to much of a problem lmao

@ swede - no we have spread between 3 nations so we can all hit you guys seperatly out numbering ya like 3-1.

dunno why you 2 are really replying in this thread. FB did all the work. TNG killed a couple and pussied out then and HORDE joined after FB had done most the work. thats the only reason i want FB dead and not the rest of you amateurs.

true yet there alot of vets in FB TNG and HORDE so i would say if we all get decent finishes and he have thoes big numbres then yeah were gonna get first by alot

and that first part makes no sense
    how many times did you guys say that tng, fb and horde were noob nations? WTF now your contradicting yourselves
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

dont see it beeing to much of a problem besides HFG is a netting nation i would hate to see some nation harboring idiots get rapped by us and our allies....
    so here you are saying that any nation that has ex-THIK members will be killed off because you are all scared? **** me running so a peaceful netting nation that has a few ex-THIK members in it will die because it chose to accept people that you so vicariously gang banged... your talking yourself into a deep deep hole
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    haha, going by last set you and your allies wont be to much of a problem lmao

@ swede - no we have spread between 3 nations so we can all hit you guys seperatly out numbering ya like 3-1.

dunno why you 2 are really replying in this thread. FB did all the work. TNG killed a couple and pussied out then and HORDE joined after FB had done most the work. thats the only reason i want FB dead and not the rest of you amateurs.

lmao shut up al ready vinniie, the damage was done on you guys already so we thought we were no more needed in the war, we only had 3-4 memebers in the whole bloody war and the same can go for HORDE, yes it a ****in 3 vs 1 but you have to see this aswell, if FB warred you guys by them self they ahd 6 participants in the war they would not stand a chance, we had 4 which could have been an even challange but we wanted to win the war so HOARDE came in, they would have declared on the same day if there players have showed up.

you the pussie here Vinnie for being a warring antion adn yet did nothing to challange back

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    so here you are saying that any nation that has ex-THIK members will be killed off because you are all scared? **** me running so a peaceful netting nation that has a few ex-THIK members in it will die because it chose to accept people that you so vicariously gang banged... your talking yourself into a deep deep hole

they will be if they attack us this set

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    how many times did you guys say that tng, fb and horde were noob nations? WTF now your contradicting yourselves

actually only FB stated they were a noob nation

SC cool it with the war of words against FB/TNG/horde please.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    16:36:27-2008/07/30 The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] has been created by Joey of The United Jihad(#)

****, a 3 way merger...someone must be scared after this set

pffft scared of you amuse me

it was maerger with HORDE and TNG, since TNG members went into inactive wasn't gonna see many inTNG so i did what was good for our Nation. I goten to know Swede and another good allince was created. FB came in later so we changed the tag once again

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    actually only FB stated they were a noob nation
    yup a n00b nation pwning every set(in net that is)