Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    What way? I personally haven't changed my gamestyle even in the slightest way.
    Really is that why you had agm and ships before you guys declared war being in the top spot?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Really is that why you had agm and ships before you guys declared war being in the top spot?
    Uhm, I always have agms and ships. Usually, I keep my inf-ship ratio at 10:1, and my agm-ship ratio at 2:1, in the first 10 days at least.

edit: I think you should take notes of how I play, maybe you can also be as good as me in some day

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I think if DEAD/EURO/THIK wouldn't have started attacking nations randomly, then yes, people would do their 'jumps' mainly with infantry. Heyne jumped with all upgrades done this set. Why? Because he had good nation supporting him.

Forcing people to upgrade fast will not benefit the the normal/everyman nations, where people aren't really co-operating. Nations who have helpers, like we at ICN, benefited from your spy random reduce, we benefited from everybody having to upgrade faster.

What impact did you have? You moan and whine because we kill your restarts. Why shouldn't we. You haven't come to us with a peace proposal. All you do is promise to keep restarting and hittings us until you have to restart again. You already have your next set plans done as well. And we should stop?

Noone cares about the #1 spot? LoL. You cared when you got owned in January round. You false accused LoR and started this mess that evolved into 'crusade against infantry hoarders'.

And then you have people like Grim in your group, who can't understand this is a game. Bombers might as well get killed by infantry, want it changed? Create a new game.

Happy end of the set and wish you good luck in the future sets!
    I understand perfectly that it's a game you don't get the fact that I'm not the only one that thinks infantry shooting down
    Bombers is dumb.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Opinions are like buttholes...

And in all honesty, you can be a ******, but you can`t deny the impact we have had on the game these last sets.
    If you deny it, you just strengthen our cause, because you can`t accept the fact we made people do it our way.
    Alsoi, I will be remembered as the God, the Creator and the Gavel of Infinite Wisdom in NW. To put it simply, you'll be the ****ty brazilian remake of a hit tv-series. I, on the other hand, will be the Locura de Amor. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrSOeGoNaA)

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Noone cares about the #1 spot? LoL. You cared when you got owned in January round. You false accused LoR and started this mess that evolved into 'crusade against infantry hoarders'.

And then you have people like Grim in your group, who can't understand this is a game. Bombers might as well get killed by infantry, want it changed? Create a new game.
    1. I did need a reason to declare. It was a time I still cared for having one. And I don`t think I was at a top spot.

2. A game...so it should be flawed? Then create 1 unit, name it Army and be done with it.

And we had a massive impact. It`s you who fail to understand it. never has the game been this active, not since USA, DOOM, EoS, DAK vs LoR, AF. That`s...4 years. This is the most active the game has been, so I would say we had a turning impact on the game and forums. If you can`t see that, well, you`re blinder then Grim thinks. Let`s go back to infantry hoarding and netting set after set and see how active the game will be. I could bet you`ll lose all the players who came back and more.

So spare me the crap. It`s nations like ICN that have no impact on the game, that stagnate people, bore them, and 'force' them to leave.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Alsoi, I will be remembered as the God, the Creator and the Gavel of Infinite Wisdom in NW. To put it simply, you'll be the ****ty brazilian remake of a hit tv-series. I, on the other hand, will be the Locura de Amor. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrSOeGoNaA)
    There has only ever been one 'God' in this game - his name is Calvin.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

There has only ever been one 'God' in this game - his name is Calvin.
    Hmm, there were a few other people with godlike ability. Waser, Sunking, and a few others.

ITT: noobs discussing, which noob is a semi-noob.

1. I did need a reason to declare. It was a time I still cared for having one. And I don`t think I was at a top spot.

2. A game...so it should be flawed? Then create 1 unit, name it Army and be done with it.

And we had a massive impact. It`s you who fail to understand it. never has the game been this active, not since USA, DOOM, EoS, DAK vs LoR, AF. That`s...4 years. This is the most active the game has been, so I would say we had a turning impact on the game and forums. If you can`t see that, well, you`re blinder then Grim thinks. Let`s go back to infantry hoarding and netting set after set and see how active the game will be. I could bet you`ll lose all the players who came back and more.

So spare me the crap. It`s nations like ICN that have no impact on the game, that stagnate people, bore them, and 'force' them to leave.
    that was an awesome set. sooo fun. especially when James betrayed me and left for LoR but then we killed him think it was Kris who helped me as breaker for that. good times. think so many people died that set that Nosejam won as a stocking farmer? has it really been 4 years since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    that was an awesome set. sooo fun. especially when James betrayed me and left for LoR but then we killed him think it was Kris who helped me as breaker for that. good times. think so many people died that set that Nosejam won as a stocking farmer? has it really been 4 years since then?
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...highlight=doom

September 2008. That set in DOOM was the best I`ve had in NW! I would vote it to be the best set in NW history, to be honest.
    And yeah, I think Nosejam won that set. Hence I feel no real awe towards H... something for winning (?) this set
    CW, TWC/PX, E