Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post

i am not saying lor is killing the game but the mentality of their leaders is killing the game. changing your own rules midset to pick a fight with people you know have no chance of winning is just stupid. you are probably the same idiots that make fun of a guy in a wheel chair. but you go on thinking you are good for the game and that you are what makes this game work
    ok i don't know who your talking about about leadership wise but i have an idea. Now if we were to come out and say that we warred to secure the top spot people would be pissed.

If we warred because someone from NS or SLOB suicided us it we would get ridiculed for hitting a nation instead of just its state.

If we were to hit NS or SLOB because we knew they were planning on hitting us, people would get pissed because it had not happened yet and we were just being bullies.

Even if we did have reason to war, we would be hated on. It doesn't matter at this point. Hell if we tried to net people would find something wrong with that and bad mouth us.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

you know what would be absolutely hilarious is that if LOR didnt not respond to any public opinions allagations insults or any posts at all about war matters and FA matters concerning LOR like a radio silence. - no joking it would be great

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you know what would be absolutely hilarious is that if LOR didnt not respond to any public opinions allagations insults or any posts at all about war matters and FA matters concerning LOR like a radio silence. - no joking it would be great
    interesting idea....

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

we would see how much they would complain when complaints fall on deaf ears

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ok i don't know who your talking about about leadership wise but i have an idea. Now if we were to come out and say that we warred to secure the top spot people would be pissed.

If we warred because someone from NS or SLOB suicided us it we would get ridiculed for hitting a nation instead of just its state.

If we were to hit NS or SLOB because we knew they were planning on hitting us, people would get pissed because it had not happened yet and we were just being bullies.

Even if we did have reason to war, we would be hated on. It doesn't matter at this point. Hell if we tried to net people would find something wrong with that and bad mouth us.

honestly i would be happier if you had come out and said the truth
    you warred to get the top spot. i wouldn't like it but it would make sense and be the truth. but you dip**** leaders aren't that bright (and we both know who i am talking about)

also to the person that talked about diplomacy... it is tough to do that when you talk to a liar that can't keep his word once he closes the msn window you talked to him in.

Red face

honestly i would be happier if you had come out and said the truth
    you warred to get the top spot. i wouldn't like it but it would make sense and be the truth. but you dip**** leaders aren't that bright (and we both know who i am talking about)

also to the person that talked about diplomacy... it is tough to do that when you talk to a liar that can't keep his word once he closes the msn window you talked to him in.
    dip**** leaders that aren't that bright? i hope you're not talking about me because you would lose that argument . Ali is pretty bright too. I would say he's the biggest factor keeping the 30 member LoR war machine together and you don't do that by accident.

And about diplomacy, I was talking more about working with other nation leaders, eg. NS, Slob and Wlf so that in case LoR took certain actions, there would be some teamwork, etc.

To all LoR members:

Let them talk all the crap they want about our nation.
    Let them whine and ***** about how we (LoR) ruined the game by having a ****ing awesome war this set and how we brought members to the game this round
    Let them cry and have their retaliation next round and then use the forums to show how much better they are than LoR and how they took us out so easy.
    Let them impose member caps to break LoR.

I have read through many previous posts about how LoR is always full of cheaters and how we have ****ty leaders.

1. Let us not forget about every other person on the forums who has been accused of cheating in some way or form.

2. Let us not forget about how everytime a nation destroys another nation the community gets together to say how bad that nation is.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Let us not waste our breath. Lets leave all the talk about how bad LoR is to the rest of the forum members, and just ignore it....
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

You have killed bobsquad2(#180)

You destroyed a total of 6 land.
    You lost 505 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 253 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 3.422 Jets.

You have killed dsturbd_fan(#89)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
    You lost 222 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 111 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 2.924 Jets.

Yei my first 2 kills =D
    with my 3rd Restart
    Last edited by Raul; 06-23-2009 at 05:46.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

the thing that made the difference in the old game (when we still had people) was that there was challenge to netting
    it is crazy easy to make top ten set after set these days
    it requires about 10 mins of work. in the past it would take hours and you still never knew if you would get top 10. no one ran away with the game from week 1. the game had more skillful players. this is not a bash on anyone here but that is the way it is. the netting contests kept it fun. the wars were great to but they were always even wars and there was always a reason. a few crap clans would war for no reason but that was not that often and they stopped pretty quickly

i am not saying lor is killing the game but the mentality of their leaders is killing the game. changing your own rules midset to pick a fight with people you know have no chance of winning is just stupid. you are probably the same idiots that make fun of a guy in a wheel chair. but you go on thinking you are good for the game and that you are what makes this game work

Sorry to dissapoint you calvin, but your good old days are dead,

this is our time,
    these are the days of the dark side,
    this is when Evil shall inherit earth,
    the day Evil won,
    this is our world,
    and there is nothing you can do about it...just die
    Last edited by Raul; 06-23-2009 at 05:41.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No war nations did not do that. WLF and LoR were both war nations and we were two of the biggest nations around. Whats killing the game is crap members like you who do nothing but b*tch and moan when things don't go their way. It's people like you who run your mouth with no intention of backing it up and create so much negative energy in the community what brought this game down. If your too blind to see that then maybe you need to mature. As a community we are all equally responsible for the condition the game is in. So, why don't you change your ways, why don't you recruit people to the nations your in? Wow used to have 1k + we all knew people from that and most members have people's contacts still, but instead of trying to bring them back its much easier to come on here and complain and bring everyone else down with you.
    ok, I might bring back a few people.

they net peacefully, and get warred the 1st set they are back. They see nothing has changed, they leave. You think we haven`t tried to bring old folks back? lmao

get a grip,you`re in HoF, you should know how it goes. I don`t expect much from your low life members (Raul, mpmpmpmpm something), but atleast you should show some signs of intelligence
    Last edited by Max Logan; 06-23-2009 at 08:31.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE