Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    your really lucky your in the same nation as me... and i dont feel like jumping tag just to pistol whip you... but you will get your day
    erm...yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Hitting inactive states is like, screwing a hooker, no difficulty in getting it done.
    Yeah, but its still respectful!

Every cent/penny/won/whatever used for hookers gives best marginal utility.
    Actually hookers have exceptional marginal utility curve, because it has growing marginal utility. Normally peoples utility towards some good is shrinking (the more you get some unit of that, less is your utility/unit. First orange gives more utility than second, and first gave you much more utility when you had no oranges before than than millionth orange gave you when you already 999 999.).
    So basically what i'm trying to say is more money you put on hookers, the better it gets (more utility!)!

Z has every right to kill that guy. Triple tap in my book = legit reason to kill the state and if the nation intervenes, the whole tag.

You're lil late, we've done that some time ago now x)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I like how everyone was yea lets war skycat and friends but now they dont care since they arent in the cross hairs very nice noobs
    Nobody seems to have picked up on this, and i'm not sure if it's pointed towards USA or not, but the only reason USA killed them to begin with is we were attacked. We didn't plan on warring them when LoL was attacked the first time, so why would we now?

Why does there always have to be 500 vs 5 in a war?

If USA is attacked then we will strike to defend our members. And if there is a unbalanced war or something we feel we need to help make right then we will war. But i'm not going to war every time a nation gets attacked. Your confusing the real USA with my USA

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Nobody seems to have picked up on this, and i'm not sure if it's pointed towards USA or not, but the only reason USA killed them to begin with is we were attacked. We didn't plan on warring them when LoL was attacked the first time, so why would we now?

Why does there always have to be 500 vs 5 in a war?

If USA is attacked then we will strike to defend our members. And if there is a unbalanced war or something we feel we need to help make right then we will war. But i'm not going to war every time a nation gets attacked. Your confusing the real USA with my USA
    Come on now Mr P USA has had its fair role in all that has happend this set.....

Come on now Mr P USA has had its fair role in all that has happend this set.....
    so evil and predictable only a matter of time i guess.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-16-2008 at 08:23.

Fair role? Please don't make it sound like we have been planning all set to war them cause that just isn't so.

This was our role in all of this:

We were suicided, we let it go.

We were suicided again, we barked on the forums (alot) and planned out our war but help off our attacks longer then we should have.

we were attacked

We attacked back and killed off the threat.

That has been our role so far this set.

If you think the USA should jump in to help you kill 3 new states in KIHT then your sadly mistaken. That really isn't fair is it? Now if 2 nations jumped you that is a different story. But i'm confident that LoL can kill 3 restarts who suicided them.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Shenanigans

what he said
    There is no greater sin than apathy