Thread: Banksize

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A financial tech could be used in many ways. Not just Bank size. Having more types of Tech would also Make a Techer Strat more attractive.

Other Idea:

Intelligence Tech - Providing better spy defense (Making it harder for people with a few spies to get intel on a state with tons of spies.)

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Other Idea:

Intelligence Tech - Providing better spy defense (Making it harder for people with a few spies to get intel on a state with tons of spies.)
    I think that is a stretch....

Bank size doesn't need to be changed.

Because most stockers cannot stock up until the very last minute anymore because of the GB formula. So very few serious stockers will use up that much bank size anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

if they can't use up that bank size they are horrible stockers and shouldn't be stocking

yah calvin, but what do you think about an increase possilbly linked with a tech

Crimson Shadow Guest

I think it would be a waste of tech points since each nation will only have about 5 people who will hit the max anyways.

Calvin74 Guest

i think we could use more techs myself
    but i am not really throwing out suggestions till later in a few sets once everything has settled down

one thing i would like to see is the nation overview become teh game overview (i would love to see how many people are playing each strat.....)