Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: eleet vs DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    best to ban them before they chase more people away from the game
    For killing you a day before the set ended? Well, that suggestion of yours is a huge troll, but you probably know that yourself too

How about multiple suicides?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Didn't you just some pages ago say that you was the person who started the whole anti-infantry hoarding 'thingy' in DEAD with your AA suicide on Kenneth? Maybe that's where the banning should be started

I hereby propose following:

Let's start banning from Max, then wait some days into next set to see if it made anything better If not then ban the person whoever continued with the suiciding and wait some more days to see if things get better. If not then continue with the banning.

EDIT: Actually, banning all the involved parties at once would be more cost efficient. So, Max, ICN, DEAD, eleet, WLF and Anton to be banned. Wouldn't that be a blast
    Last edited by ukurasmus; 08-29-2012 at 10:55. Reason: Added my proposal

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    For killing you a day before the set ended? Well, that suggestion of yours is a huge troll, but you probably know that yourself too
    as i said before, i didnt care about dying. the only thing i was upset about that i couldnt stonewall to make you lose more turns. im sure it was obvious from my state that i wasn't going for maximum NW in hopes of getting a higher place. im talking more about the fact that you guys will prob do your whole set warring BS again and again. think this is 3rd set of warring for me and its getting tiring. id stop playing but i dont know where to send 10-15 people and that would result in a noticeble reduction in this communitys active player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Didn't you just some pages ago say that you was the person who started the whole anti-infantry hoarding 'thingy' in DEAD with your AA suicide on Kenneth? Maybe that's where the banning should be started
    Actually Max didn't start the Anti Infantry Hoarding thing My brother Rass and I did. Max just helped prove that we would do what it took to get people not to hoard infantry. Max didn't AA Kenneth for hoarding if you would have read the post right he did it for allegedly feeding.

You can call it suiciding if you want but I call running defenseless suicide. So who is right? It depends on your perspective. I told you and everyone else in this game how we were going to play. Now look back over the last 8 months and see how many of those wars were from someone in GRIM AAing someone for hoarding. Wait, don't do that, you can't count that high. You are related to hiney, so ill tell you. 3 wars were started from AAing someone, the rest were bad blood that carried over.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    You are related to hiney, so ill tell you.
    Well, I thank you, I find him pretty decent, a bit hot headed, but still cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    3 wars were started from AAing someone, the rest were bad blood that carried over.
    I wonder where that bad blood came from

Didn't you just some pages ago say that you was the person who started the whole anti-infantry hoarding 'thingy' in DEAD with your AA suicide on Kenneth?
    It wasn`t a suicide, we were clearly stronger and we declare war. I might have the facts wrong, but there was warring and killing and stuff
    And with that we brought so much activity in the game it had not seen in a few years. So yeah, thank us later!

As for blaah and hiney, they just suicide for no reason.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Oh, silly me. I get it now - when blaa & co do it, it is suicide for no reason, but when Anton/Grim & co do it, it's a war. That's where I got it wrong. I'm so sorry for not understanding it before. I promise I will better myself and compensate the misunderstanding during September set. It's actually pretty interesting from the psychological aspect how the tables have turned and the whiners have become the aggressors and the aggressors have become whiners

EDIT: Regarding activity - last set's warring by all means made even inactive and passive nations active again to war until the last minutes of the set. Try to beat that activity
    Last edited by ukurasmus; 08-29-2012 at 14:15.

Nobody said they suicided this set. This set they warred. Last set is when Blaa suicided. if you wanna try and make us look bad or ignorant get your facts straight. Nobody is whining not even when I got suicided 3-4 days in the set and the person deleted. I thought it funny, I was deemed important enough to be suicided.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

am i considered an aggressor? tbh i have had very very few sets that i started off as someone who wants to war. its just the sight of so many sexy (potential) top10-20 states always makes others jealous and they drag me into crap

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me