Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    too bad you`ll die next set. too bad you`ll hide again for sets
    too bad you can`t do anything without LoR

too bad
    1st thing kiddo, Its not bad dieying, actually i love killing and getting killed

2nd thing looser, i dont hide, i can jump here and there, but no hiding

3rd thing, last set only 5 lorians out of 17 membes were in Rage, i dont see where u get the LOR thing , and well, either way, we are friends, like the teletubbies, or the power rangers, if LOR isnt around, some will eventually join me up, others will go somwhere else , i dont see ur pathetic point and i dont care and u are dead again for being afraid and peeing ur pants as always, hiding behind ur "netting" nation hoping for the best, Hope is nothing against Fear my friend =)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways .
    well Max does xD
    Last edited by Raul; 06-18-2009 at 18:19.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I too, sent out a turn rule in SLOB as soon as I saw the "policy" and made my response to it, However, I was watching my nation and Ihad no one violate it after it ent into effect. Ali came to me, not 3 hours after he said it was inacted and asked me to talk to one of my members about it. I refused, because he had not violated it after he put it into effect. I told my nation to be ready as I knew it was coming. I guess I just trusted what I have been told for the last several sets by Leader Lor that we would not be warred "for no reason". We gave no reason, according to the policy and I have the GE from the time it was inacted till we were hit, to prove it, so, again, Ali and his **** strikes again. SLOB will not ever, not have FS against LoR again. So, all you Lor members can whine and piss and moan that we started this war, but I have documented proof that we did not violate any policy, which it was stated that warnings would come first. again another lie on the part of LoR and their leadership.

Is ok, you wanted war..... You will have it.

This I like
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Ali the great one, is finally dead nice job BB!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

So i read the first 3 - 4 pages, and it pretty much looked like every first 3-4 pages of a LoR war thread

I wish i had been here at the start of the set, I'm so down for killing NS and SLOB
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    I wish i had been here at the start of the set, I'm so down for killing NS and SLOB
    ya thats why i came back... killin is fun but i dont have the time to really play hard core like i was last time i played

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    1st thing kiddo, Its not bad dieying, actually i love killing and getting killed

2nd thing looser, i dont hide, i can jump here and there, but no hiding

3rd thing, last set only 5 lorians out of 17 membes were in Rage, i dont see where u get the LOR thing , and well, either way, we are friends, like the teletubbies, or the power rangers, if LOR isnt around, some will eventually join me up, others will go somwhere else , i dont see ur pathetic point and i dont care and u are dead again for being afraid and peeing ur pants as always, hiding behind ur "netting" nation hoping for the best, Hope is nothing against Fear my friend =)
    Hiding in a netting nation?
    1st thing Great Warlord, I`m never hiding, if you`re half brain clever you can see the flag besides my name

2nd thing oh Mighty Destroyer, I`ve only had 1 dedicated warring set while playing NW. It was in DOOM. Besides that, I`ve never been looking for a war.

3rd thing, if you love being killed, why ran from your OWN nation, while its being destroyed, to a nation that`s winning over half it`s size nation? It doesn`t go together Oh Fearless Conqueror!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Hiding in a netting nation?
    1st thing Great Warlord, I`m never hiding, if you`re half brain clever you can see the flag besides my name

2nd thing oh Mighty Destroyer, I`ve only had 1 dedicated warring set while playing NW. It was in DOOM. Besides that, I`ve never been looking for a war.

3rd thing, if you love being killed, why ran from your OWN nation, while its being destroyed, to a nation that`s winning over half it`s size nation? It doesn`t go together Oh Fearless Conqueror!
    Ok, the "hiding" wasnt suppose to mean, u changing names or flags , it means you always cry how iam a pathetic little moron, but u never do anything to kill me, i need to come and kill u and ur friends first so u can actually move ur *** and do something, if u continue not to look for a war, u will always get ur *** kicked, pls get that into ur head for god sake!

about the running?? well i didnt left my members , there is a valid reason why we changed tag that time, which i wont take my time to explain to u, anyway, as always, u can say how pathetic iam but u never do anything to stop me ingame, but dont worry, i like chatting with u on forums =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

Btw Max, weve always been enemies in this apocaliptic world, we should chat in msn, maybe in RL we can be good friends =)

ps: i died again =(
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    Ali the great one, is finally dead nice job BB!
    Was two mins late nice kill...

Got my text late cause subway to above ground service change took a lil bit.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I too, sent out a turn rule in SLOB as soon as I saw the "policy" and made my response to it, However, I was watching my nation and Ihad no one violate it after it ent into effect. Ali came to me, not 3 hours after he said it was inacted and asked me to talk to one of my members about it. I refused, because he had not violated it after he put it into effect. I told my nation to be ready as I knew it was coming. I guess I just trusted what I have been told for the last several sets by Leader Lor that we would not be warred "for no reason". We gave no reason, according to the policy and I have the GE from the time it was inacted till we were hit, to prove it, so, again, Ali and his **** strikes again. SLOB will not ever, not have FS against LoR again. So, all you Lor members can whine and piss and moan that we started this war, but I have documented proof that we did not violate any policy, which it was stated that warnings would come first. again another lie on the part of LoR and their leadership.

Is ok, you wanted war..... You will have it.
    Okay you have documented proof right then so do I of the conversation we had, how about you show your lil proof, cause then we will see who is lieing and who is not.

How about you post the last convo we had Dogma, where i spent 30 mins talking to you telling you plz plz just warn your mem from doing it again. WHERE i also made it hundred percent clear that i don't want a retal nor do i seek one, just try to make it not happen again.

You said No we will not abide by your rules and fear you blah blah blah. I said im not trying to scare you or bully you im just trying to safeguard our nation, while giving your nation good grabs.

Dogma ima not waste my breathe, your right and truthful right, then how about you show our last convo im sure its saved. Heh I don't want to contradicte you, but if you feel your so right and im sow rowng post our whole conversation.

Then let everyone decide for their own, if i was being hostile and threatful, or if i was pleading you to just TRY empahsis on TRY not FORCE you to do anything.

So yeah plz present the proof, which should def be the convo im talking about right? right? I mean that convo should show all my B.S. yeah it does doesn't it. Plz just show it and have me shut down
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!