Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    I knew it all along, I just don't have my own nation so there is only so much I can do, a see that a lot of nation leaders are being very hesitant on what to do, should we declare now or wait to see if they hit us, etc You cant let a nation like LoR get the first strike, almost impossible to overcome that. You have to go with your instinct and act fast, even if you are wrong or right. I recall Max telling me to stop saying that LoR will war SLOB or NS, like because I am stating the obvious now I gave LoR the idea you guys had this planned the whole time. But I do understand where you are coming from, we let this happen again its are own fault, hopefully everyone has finally learned their lesson this time.
    Actually...as soon as ali posted the policy...I sent crimson a message telling him we should be getting war ready. about 12 hours after the policy crimson and i came to the conclusion that war was inevitable.
    Unluckily, at the same time, i lost a family member so i wasn't able to use many turns and get war ready. I had 15b when i was killed.
    LoR a war-ready nation was already at max turns and already with war states.
    NS on the other hand, was still in netting mode. We sent out the turn rule, and to get war ready and not even 12 hours later we were declared on. (i think this was about 36 hours after policy was posted) So really we did nothing wrong as leadership, we tried to get ready as soon as possible. But it takes a bit more then 100 turns to go from a netting state to a war- state able to take out states that were warring all set.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Actually...as soon as ali posted the policy...I sent crimson a message telling him we should be getting war ready. about 12 hours after the policy crimson and i came to the conclusion that war was inevitable.
    Unluckily, at the same time, i lost a family member so i wasn't able to use many turns and get war ready. I had 15b when i was killed.
    NS on the other hand, was still in netting mode. We sent out the turn rule, and to get war ready and not even 12 hours later we were declared on. (i think this was about 36 hours after policy was posted) So really we did nothing wrong as leadership, we tried to get ready as soon as possible. But it takes a bit more then 100 turns to go from a netting state to a war- state able to take out states that were warring all set.

NS did a great job at being ready for the FS in a short period of time after LoR's policy. I am talking about 1-2 weeks ago early in the set during the WLF war, LoR should have been warred by the remaining top nations, since you should of known LoR was coming after everyone else next.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    NS did a great job at being ready for the FS in a short period of time after LoR's policy. I am talking about 1-2 weeks ago early in the set during the WLF war, LoR should have been warred by the remaining top nations, since you should of known LoR was coming after everyone else next.
    As always, too late
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    I don't know if NS could have been more prepared but the counterstrike could have been better if you guys could have hit back sooner and targeted more breakers while Sob was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    It was true, if Slob and NS would have accepted policy, we wouldnt have warred u, we pray u rejected it , but if u accepted it we were forced to accept it, obiously we knew Slob and NS have enough pride not to accept that, thank god we were right, You alwayys had option, NAP and Policy, its not our fault u want to get all killed
    too bad you`ll die next set. too bad you`ll hide again for sets
    too bad you can`t do anything without LoR

too bad
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    too bad you`ll die next set. too bad you`ll hide again for sets
    too bad you can`t do anything without LoR

too bad
    Wow, you sir are a mean person...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

I too, sent out a turn rule in SLOB as soon as I saw the "policy" and made my response to it, However, I was watching my nation and Ihad no one violate it after it ent into effect. Ali came to me, not 3 hours after he said it was inacted and asked me to talk to one of my members about it. I refused, because he had not violated it after he put it into effect. I told my nation to be ready as I knew it was coming. I guess I just trusted what I have been told for the last several sets by Leader Lor that we would not be warred "for no reason". We gave no reason, according to the policy and I have the GE from the time it was inacted till we were hit, to prove it, so, again, Ali and his **** strikes again. SLOB will not ever, not have FS against LoR again. So, all you Lor members can whine and piss and moan that we started this war, but I have documented proof that we did not violate any policy, which it was stated that warnings would come first. again another lie on the part of LoR and their leadership.

Is ok, you wanted war..... You will have it.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Dogma, Mr Pres, Maggio, Blackwater, Fearlezzon, Max, Crimson, Andy:

You all new since the beggining of the set this will happen, Myself i responded to several threads saying not to trust Ali, that he wanted u all dead, and that everyone will burn, Last set I said this set everyone will die, After the policy was given i said it were lies,

So no one needs to be surprised at all?
    Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways .

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Did you read my post? I said it was looking for war, but it GAVE the option to those taht wanted sheer net to attain it. I mean it wasn't a outlandishly impossible and undo able policy.
    did either NS or SLOB break your policy??

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I still see how that gives a direct benefit to a state.
    what if i use an auto refresh while i am at the computer?
    gah shhhhh , picky git

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways
    Raul assumes he won all the wars! I esp love when he declared on USA when we were warring LoR who was twice larger! Too bad his nation got destroyed and he fled to LoR abandoning his nation mates. Too bad he died over and over again!

Too bad!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I don't know if NS could have been more prepared but the counterstrike could have been better if you guys could have hit back sooner and targeted more breakers while Sob was still alive.
    I don't know how "sooner" we could have gone. It was like 8 hours after your FS that we had our CS. I was the only state that had 300 turns, most others were 125-175. Any sooner and we wouldnt have had nearly the turns we did.

As for SoB, it didn't help that he only had 40 turns for our strike after he stonewalled the first time. Hard to kill breakers when our own doesn't have turns and when most of LoR's breakers were online.