Default Guessing game

M:I Operatives: 1.077.060 Level:8
    Delta Force: 84.863.987 Level:8
    M2A2 Bradley IFV: 0 Level:1
    F-15C Eagle: 115.109 Level:1
    AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
    ZU-232 AA Gun: 818.535 Level:1
    Visby Class Corvette: 333.007 Level:1

who wants to have a guess who this state belongs to?
    Total Land: 23.732
    3 gb.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

First of all, why is this thread in "Wars and relations" forum?
    Secondly, why the sudden interest in Sky? If you have any problem with us you could contact us directly.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    First of all, why is this thread in "Wars and relations" forum?
    Secondly, why the sudden interest in Sky? If you have any problem with us you could contact us directly.
    prolly because you go inf heavy every set after set. Your not exactly preped for war and say a restart or someone didnt like you they could use 300 turns and aa you guys down.

Not to mention your not even close to war ready and any nation a 1/3 of your NW and same members could wipe you guys out easily

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    M:I Operatives: 1.077.060 Level:8
    Delta Force: 84.863.987 Level:8
    M2A2 Bradley IFV: 0 Level:1
    F-15C Eagle: 115.109 Level:1
    AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
    ZU-232 AA Gun: 818.535 Level:1
    Visby Class Corvette: 333.007 Level:1

who wants to have a guess who this state belongs to?
    Total Land: 23.732
    3 gb.
    Mine
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    prolly because you go inf heavy every set after set. Your not exactly preped for war and say a restart or someone didnt like you they could use 300 turns and aa you guys down.

Not to mention your not even close to war ready and any nation a 1/3 of your NW and same members could wipe you guys out easily
    nothing stops suiciders. atleast that state didnt have zero units unlike some in your nation, but we cant see those states intels in here.. and since we have peace with one certain nation then i think you cant blaim us for being little less cautios

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    nothing stops suiciders. atleast that state didnt have zero units unlike some in your nation, but we cant see those states intels in here.. and since we have peace with one certain nation then i think you cant blaim us for being little less cautios
    well i can't speak for the rest of my nation but i dont have 0 units. However if you were to get hit by a suicider that has 2mil nw i wouldnt feel sorry for you. And theres is no excuse to be at such a high NW with that little protection.

well i can't speak for the rest of my nation but i dont have 0 units. However if you were to get hit by a suicider that has 2mil nw i wouldnt feel sorry for you. And theres is no excuse to be at such a high NW with that little protection.
    i seriously dont mind being suicided if that made somebody happy. i am concerned about our top state, and he is upgraded, but like i said..nothing stops a good suicider u are good player enough to know that..
    and jinx is not that low compared to me..i was lower than him when this thread was posted (though i dont mind him being full inf).
    but devil.. why does it bother u that much? i doubt that u are simply worrying about us..

ps! i hope u dont go to find some suiciders to suicide me now to prove your point

i didnt mention sky anywhere but everyone assumed (correctly) that it was one of their states. hm?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    i seriously dont mind being suicided if that made somebody happy. i am concerned about our top state, and he is upgraded, but like i said..nothing stops a good suicider u are good player enough to know that..
    and jinx is not that low compared to me..i was lower than him when this thread was posted (though i dont mind him being full inf).
    but devil.. why does it bother u that much? i doubt that u are simply worrying about us..

ps! i hope u dont go to find some suiciders to suicide me now to prove your point
    No but if it were me running a state like that and i got suicided on there would be no sympathy because of the states pathetic protection from aa's or ar/br's.

I dont like suiciding and stay away from doing it or having people do it for me. I'm just waiting for a day when you guys do get hit because you play super inf heavy and you wont get any sympathy from me.

No but if it were me running a state like that and i got suicided on there would be no sympathy because of the states pathetic protection from aa's or ar/br's.

I dont like suiciding and stay away from doing it or having people do it for me. I'm just waiting for a day when you guys do get hit because you play super inf heavy and you wont get any sympathy from me.
    where have u been? we have got warred several times in last few sets =) and i dont think our infwhoring was the issue
    if im running top1 state the things are different though, since im paranoid that im getting suicided down