Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: whos the prick

Default whos the prick

alright whos the prick who cant best me in netting or warring so they decided to do the only thing i wont and thats to drop so low as blowing up 4k worth of building... if anyone knows who it was ill give u 1 billion credits for the right info and 500 mill credits to anyone who will help me kill the basterd

i'm 110% sure it was itty bitty me.

him or max logan.

i stand ready to assist in helping you bring swift justice to either.

PS: where are my credits?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

hold on a sec i still have to ask around and see what i can dig up really quick if i cant find anything ill give u something for trying but not 1 bill

i have an idea of who it maybe...but its just educated speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

like i said if someone can tell me who it is and it even remotly beliveable or i hear of something about it i will pass out money and notify people who want to be to get some easy credits for helping me kill them...

p.s. mr p if you do not like the actions im taking im sorry but i must do what i must do, if you wish me to leave i will leave usa as soon as i come out of vacation

Its probably the same guy who hit me and took out a lot of my buildings , ok i didnt have many spys but i dont think he liked my networth , i was 2nd place before that happened , still im not really fussed , ill just keep plodding along ....its a bit irritating though.

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    alright whos the prick who cant best me in netting or warring so they decided to do the only thing i wont and thats to drop so low as blowing up 4k worth of building... if anyone knows who it was ill give u 1 billion credits for the right info and 500 mill credits to anyone who will help me kill the basterd
    max logan
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Dave did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Dave did it.
    what? me?
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Im getting a little tired of people always saying max's name. Fact of the matter is we dont give a **** enough to mess with anyones state.