Hoebawt has been removed from the dev team!!!!

Yes ladies and gents, Its true Hoebawt spoke out on the machine and its off with his head.....

Is this action fair and just? or is there more to it... Is this the cause of a unfriendly relationship with the admin? Does this mean to be part of the staff in this game u must suck up and get along with the higher powers? Im sure it doesn't hurt.... but is it the only way to stay in a position to help the game? It might seem so.

Now must of you by now are wondering what the hell did hoebawt do and what the hell is he whinning aobut... but here it is

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...?t=1990&page=2

if u look over the thread... you will see im not the only one posting about not posting state numbers... but i was the only one told to "chill"... even tho i was just joking..... Ofcourse it didnt end there... i had to comment on this post which i was told to "chill"....Sorry you cant see the real post coz it was edited and then deleted but heres wat i said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
Sarcasm is lost on some people

Tell me about it ****......

RELAX BB

and great how some rules have double standards

and u have the same state number as last set BB so the rule should apply "your a admin u should know this"

As you can see i italicized and underlined a part of my post... see this part of my post was seen as something that should be removed and warned coz i talked about a admin...now i honeslty dont think this was something bad or even rude to post... but yet it was removed... seems u cant speak out on the staff or else u get a warning......

Once my post was edited i thought it wasnt fair so i changed my post to this....

"and great how some rules have double standards.....

and u have the same state number as last set BB so the rule should apply (and u call urself a admin)

Edited Post Notification

Hoe took out the thing about the admin, no points or anything added just try not to question authority out in public, we cant run the bored if the structure isnt held together

to sean wat are you head of the Gestapo?

my ideas and theory's wont be suppressed any longer "

Now here is where it gets fun.... See after my warning and a previous event which i wont bring up but im sure Mr P and BB know wat im talking about....

I felt me asking Sean if he was the head of the Gestapo was a good question seeing as how my post was edited coz i spoke out on a admin.. didnt disrespect or say anything vulgar just pointed out something the admin should know or atleat think they should know.... I also posted the clip of the warning so ppl reading the topic know wat i was referring to and didnt ask tons of questions of why i was referring to Sean as the ehad of the Gestapo....

Now do you The community think this was fair? that the Undermining of the Mod is such a horrible and disrespectful offense that deserves a member to be removed from his position in the dev team?

Or is this punishment to harsh for a crime if a crime was even committed?

Plz mods and Admins don't close this thread let it be lets see wat the community thinks