Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EE Driving away new players?

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Can i asume after reading this post that it has became a game rule to do only SA attacks on other states? Or get killed when you use the other attacks or make more then 2 hits in 32 hours?
    As far as i know it still is a Value en not a rule. So its up to the leader in the curtain nation what he will do.

As far as my opinion, i was amazed they killed a nationless state that only did one AA hit. He probably was trying to find out what everything was. A warning would have been enough. But well every one got his own opinion and its up to a nation what they do..
    no it's not a game rule.. it's a community rule that most nations follow.. but you are right, nations can do as they please.. I guess i worded my post wrong.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Someone's singing Lord, Kumbaya...

Ok I'm sorry Mr P, I love how you're trying to keep things under control and everything, but you can't excuse what EE did... theres no reason to kill a noob state. Yeah, they think people are gunning for them, but why do you think that is? its because of **** like this.... that state couldnt kill any other state, especially with only a few AAs.... a simple warning and he would have stopped, and learned a lesson at the same time. Now, skycat, all youve done is given your nation is another reason to be paranoid, and getting in more arguments with hoe.. this **** needs to stop if we ever want to feel like notings gonna blow up insomeones face set after set after set.... this is unexcuseable in my opinion ( no one should touch an EE state for this btw)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    kill youself of something, you really starting piss me off! you see only bad for all things we too, so i don't think that i have point to continue this debat!
    are you really that retarded or just acting like it?
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I think people are reading into this with your own opinions made before reading.

Was it the right thing to do? prob not if we want to keep new players, but then again let's look a bit further. SkyCat feels that everyone is gunning for them, so when a AA comes in he isn't going to ask questions he is just going to act.. Pretty much the same way we did last set.

All the EE players were new last set, but i didn't see anyone having a hard time killing them. Even when certain ones who didn't have anything to do with the suiciding died..

Once tensions die down some, i'm sure SkyCat will be more relaxed and not have to go to such extreme measures.

We all have killed an innocent state for whatever the reason. So let's try to keep all this in check..
    im kinda in the middle of this i mean i dont think that the estos should have killed the new state but what pres said here about the hostility against the estos's nation could lead them to take sudden action i mean who knows who is just not in a nation yet and trying to convince them that there new but then again how likely is that situation i think that we all need to stop trying to bully the estos because they do feel like we think there stupid when we make threads like this and start saying that what they did is wrong. i agree with doggyma Kumbayah my lord kumbayah
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    im kinda in the middle of this i mean i dont think that the estos should have killed the new state but what pres said here about the hostility against the estos's nation could lead them to take sudden action i mean who knows who is just not in a nation yet and trying to convince them that there new but then again how likely is that situation i think that we all need to stop trying to bully the estos because they do feel like we think there stupid when we make threads like this and start saying that what they did is wrong. i agree with doggyma Kumbayah my lord kumbayah
    disagree. so what if there's hostility? the reason why there may or may not be any hostility is because of the way they play, and this is bush. stupid, rash, bullying, there are a few words that suit this, none of which is justified, and i dont think there is an excuse. it doesnt matter whether the nation is full of estonians, americans, bulgrians, ethiopians, turks, chinese, japanese, canadians, mexicans, irish, brits, australians ( it would matter if they were australian, then wed have a problem ). at any rate, being estonian or not is a moot point here, what they did was f'ed up, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    disagree. so what if there's hostility? the reason why there may or may not be any hostility is because of the way they play, and this is bush. stupid, rash, bullying, there are a few words that suit this, none of which is justified, and i dont think there is an excuse. it doesnt matter whether the nation is full of estonians, americans, bulgrians, ethiopians, turks, chinese, japanese, canadians, mexicans, irish, brits, australians ( it would matter if they were australian, then wed have a problem ). at any rate, being estonian or not is a moot point here, what they did was f'ed up, hands down.
    well first of all Norris i also agree with the pres that the way they played on domination was different then how WoW/NW are played not knowing our language caused a problem adapting to the way for the first offense i dont really care i mean sure we lost a member of to NW community possibly but if they do it again i would say that they need to be punished till them let this settle down and hopefully things will get better
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

WHERE ARE THE DUTCH ,

but I hope Skycat now knows that his action wasn't the smartest one. So if he learned from his misstep i'm happy .

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Kill all them foolish newbies! If they don`t know the rules, let em play Zelda or Tetris
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

Ok I'm sorry Mr P, I love how you're trying to keep things under control and everything, but you can't excuse what EE did... theres no reason to kill a noob state. Yeah, they think people are gunning for them, but why do you think that is? its because of **** like this.... that state couldnt kill any other state, especially with only a few AAs.... a simple warning and he would have stopped, and learned a lesson at the same time. Now, skycat, all youve done is given your nation is another reason to be paranoid, and getting in more arguments with hoe.. this **** needs to stop if we ever want to feel like notings gonna blow up insomeones face set after set after set.... this is unexcuseable in my opinion ( no one should touch an EE state for this btw)
    so you have spoken to the dead state and confirmed hes a new member then?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    no i havent, just the same assumption we are all using
    same assumption all that are complaining about the attacks are using you mean

FFS people, quit with the pissing assumptions. thats what causing all these problems more than the initial incident. find out if its a n00b or not then start shouting your mouth of about whats bull**** and whats not. untill then shut up, cos your posts will be as useful as minimus's are after a night on the razz.