Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

doesn't anyone else get tired of the same people over and over again riding WLFs asses and always trying to pick on their players on forums? *sigh*
    oh, and nicely done...nicely done. So you're saying the reason was "practice" eh? . well ok. if you say so. Anyway, gl TNG, i just spent my whole turn
    money buying your food

this is the most ridiculuous bull**** ive ever seen im sorry....
    cape, hoe, and i talked, discussing everything that went on....
    and nosejams and jigger's replies prove that they knew what was going on, just didn't communicate it to their members. how does that make us dirty?
    @nose- we only killed 4 states because we only saved turns for a day
    @vinnie- if you predetermine strike times and who strikes and all of that nonsense, does it make the war a war?

We didn't tell them that we hadn't planned a war? Wow we really are bad communicators...

And yes it does make the war a war, it just means you have to stonewall like crazy when it starts

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    doesn't anyone else get tired of the same people over and over again riding WLFs asses and always trying to pick on their players on forums? *sigh*
    I do, but that's maybe why i don't respond to the posts...

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I didn't bash WLF, I was bashing Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    oh, and nicely done...nicely done. So you're saying the reason was "practice" eh? . well ok. if you say so. Anyway, gl TNG, i just spent my whole turn
    money buying your food
    hmm, I guess you read and accept whatever you feel fits you. Go live your ignorant life, and stay off the microwaves!

If Hoe was just 1/10 of my genius mind, he would understand not to post stupid **** like he did on the 1st page! Like - WTF?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    hmm, I guess you read and accept whatever you feel fits you. Go live your ignorant life, and stay off the microwaves!

If Hoe was just 1/10 of my genius mind, he would understand not to post stupid **** like he did on the 1st page! Like - WTF?
    haha yea im living the ignorant life. ok we will see.
    good try though guys

bunch of whining cry babies in this thread...
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

This all started cause i asked the simple question about WLF.. Gosh forbid someone questions anything WLF does cause if you do then they look at it as bashing..

How about when WLF teamed up with LoR and warred anyone they could just for "fun". I suppose that is ok? But WANT is wrong for doing this? That is the kind of thing i was trying to point out...

Starting to see why nobody wants to come on here.. I should put it in the rules that questioning is not allowed cause it is viewed as "bashing"..

Good luck to both TNG and WANT in whatever you want to call it..

Have fun!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

Starting to see why nobody wants to come on here.. I should put it in the rules that questioning is not allowed cause it is viewed as "bashing"..

plz do...then we can finally get some people banned here
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)