allright all of u people who were pissed about WANT waring TNG im about to add some gas to your allready burning infernal rage.

Not only did WANT make a FS without the terms of the war or even confermation of the war.

They alos got a little head start. I thaught id keep this info to myself and see if WANT maned up enough to claim there kill.......... on me

Found 4 matches
Military Advisor
06:13:02 - Monday 19th of May 2008 Failed Intelligence Operation
Mr HeHe has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Advisor
06:17:20 - Monday 19th of May 2008 Failed Intelligence Operation
Money has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Advisor
14:32:10 - Monday 19th of May 2008 Failed Intelligence Operation
ancomthoi has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

Military Advisor
14:32:10 - Monday 19th of May 2008 Failed Intelligence Operation
ancomthoi has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

all of thos states u see are from want and the 19th was the day i died all a day before the war started. now i dont have a problem with them killing me i had no spies and i desirved it but to be so low as to take out a state before a practice war started i mean come on IT WAS A PRACTICE WAR how do you expect us to practice if u kill us b4 it starts all fo thoes states are in WANT and i had to take the id's out so as dogma wouldnt eat me but yes i was killed by WANT and they denyed it