Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    along with the fact that they denyed killing me when they thaught i didnt know how to use the archive
    god how could you make one person so thick headed that he ends up being a moron?
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

5. yah i do have to aggree wit that statment WANT does suck they left one of my states with 360 land and just stoped i mean cmon.....
    *giggle*
    you needed WLF to kill my state...and my state was all so powerfull...
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    *giggle*
    you needed WLF to kill my state...and my state was all so powerfull...
    we killed ya, because your so attractive (that's what Chris said )

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Missionary Guest

6. Even if USA took DS with you you guys would be getting your asses kicked so bad example.
    dude we rock, US would be left the pieces after our FS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If this is the case, then i would call it a GB..

At this point, i think WANT has learned there lesson and WLF could pull out now and if WANT and TNG agree to continue this, then it is up to them.

I think the point has been made and i'm sure in the future if WANT decides to have a "practice" war they will make sure things are more clearly worked out.
    what lesson ur speaking of??? that if we war TNG Hoewie will cry 3 days before attacking us? or that Cape menace WANT that things will go bad if we continue like this?? i still cant believe they really thought they will scare us jajaja
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Btw i love fighting Cape Hoew and Chris and all the TNG ladies, but I being "US soil" iam no US soil >_>
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Is this a thread just to wind up WLF?

It looks to me like from the start Mr. P has been out to make WLF look bad. I sit back and read all this rubbish without saying much but just thought I have to say.

First you start with your so called 'question'. We were all kids once and knew how to wind up are brothers and sisters. You knew the reaction the 'question' would have otherwise you wouldn't be saying every 5 minutes
    'huh I only asked a question'
    This is beacause it was the way the question was asked and what meaning was really behind it.

Then you start this thread and then a post or two later you say it was to liven up the forum. Just to cover yourself as you realised the post would again look bad on your part. Looks to me like a provocative thread towards WLF.

Just my opinion which doesn't count for much
    And its just to liven up the forums as its only a question
    Love you all x x
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

I have word to add to this thread. That word being PEANUTS!

Now the thread is complete!

7. TNG would have been able to take WANT by themsleves if WANT Handt have used its dirty tactics.

8. How is WANT US soil. by saying that your basicly saying i sat back and watched WLF and TNG own a part of my country with out helping at all if u dont aggree with what WANT did then why are they "your soil" and i dont like the fact that USA needs to own other nations they allready have enough members
    well apparently, you guys will war us for sets to come, so we'll see about that.

and mr p calls us US soil because andy and i were in us. i guess that makes us USAs girlfriend then.

WLF, just finish the job already so the bickering can stop. practice wars obviously don't work, and neither do negotiations with moronic 15 year-olds ( not you chris..) so i guess we can have a 'real' war next set if that's what you want. and you get the FS.
    and about you dying in the beginning: we still have no idea who did it, because our entire nation had turns after we found that out. we hadnt even decided to strike at that point. those tag jumpers probably did it BEFORE they came here. and besides, i saw 3 states with no spies in our nation, anyone had plenty of time to take them out..

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Is this a thread just to wind up WLF?

It looks to me like from the start Mr. P has been out to make WLF look bad. I sit back and read all this rubbish without saying much but just thought I have to say.

First you start with your so called 'question'. We were all kids once and knew how to wind up are brothers and sisters. You knew the reaction the 'question' would have otherwise you wouldn't be saying every 5 minutes
    'huh I only asked a question'
    This is beacause it was the way the question was asked and what meaning was really behind it.

Then you start this thread and then a post or two later you say it was to liven up the forum. Just to cover yourself as you realised the post would again look bad on your part. Looks to me like a provocative thread towards WLF.

Just my opinion which doesn't count for much
    And its just to liven up the forums as its only a question
    Love you all x x

OMFG!!

Once again i ask a question to or about WLF and now it's turned into some evil plot against them..

I didn't make the first post to just "liven" up the forums. IT WAS A QUESTION! and i didn't get all gung ho and call in 5 allies and then decide if it was true or not. I came on here and made a post about it. And i put it in a humorous way.. OMG freaking kill me for it! Gosh forbid someone make a post in a friendly humorous way...

I'm so sick of the fact that nobody can say a dang thing about WLF without being accused of bashing them..

Last nights posts, if you look closely is mainly me and chris having fun going back and forth. He knew it right from the start...

I'll stop posting anything about WLF. The fallout from a friendly comment is just to much to bare.. later.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"