Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **Important Statement**

Default **Important Statement**

This post here is a formal announcement to the community and will include my personal apology in the post.

First i would like to post that the FA of LoR due to Devil's retiring is between Kanny and Me and Pron. P.S.( Devil im gonna bring you back soon again)

Now stating the post above, in most your minds the statement somewhere along the lines of Ali that **** head cheater, or something of Kanman the guy who broke the nap and his word, and Pron well we like him, will arise.

Also it is apparent to me through what devil said, with this game being less fun and more of a job is now true in my eyes too. With so much warring we did I think we did in fact hurt the community, thus we receive the attitude we do.

The only aspect that i want to emphasis on in this post is that guys i know we are hated i am hated, but this game is going no where as it stands with the wars we started and the wars that continue to this day.

I have hurt this community and i would assume that the community wants me to leave as well, but please read my whole post.

I have cheated in this game gave my account to another friend to run, he used proxies and i was banned.

I just honestly think we really need to work out on making this community bigger. I want changes to occur to bring back players and actually help in the effort, instead of driving players off through the wars.

Those of you that want to continue the grudges and wars please do go right ahead but those of you that want the community to grow and to help revise the way this game is please post here.

I know most of you like dogma, tnova, max, anton, dboz, hoe, Prob think all this is BS, but look at the community basis and tell me if its not worth the try to try and make a move for change?

IF the community helps out in change i think we as in the nation LoR can help too. But we need to unite this means the end of the grudges and ****, I am willing to sacrifice my state as a token to this dedication and to the mistakes i have done.

I will also step up my activity as much as i can to help clean LoR up and the multieing acts that happen in it. I think we need to work together though. Small things like not shooting this post down, or just throwing it away as another LoR thrash statement will help this movement.

To those of you that bash this statement that its another lie another bs statement i want to ask you guys something. What will you gain from another grudge war? What will you gain from not trying? What will this game gain? All that will happen is a total war like usual, which btw LoR does indeed love , but it doesn't help the community. I want to see massive build up in the game server help Prez out in an increased amount of members. I want this game to become FUN AGAIN!!!!! ATM no matter what you guys say it is dieing and we have been in many ways a reason for it, but it too is the reason why im posting it so we can be the ones to try and start the movement to reconstruction which i doubt will succeed as most of you upon this post will just read and bash it.

Saying you have already given LoR so many tries and they dont' change their ways. But at the point we are in atm IF you don't give LoR the chance to move around and try to do some good things this game will die or at very least never grow.

Also i know its prob. been a torture for you guys to read this post, prob some of you thinking **** ali in his pink name has no room to speak and he just posted all this **** and expects us to listen.

I don't expect anyone to make an initiative to try this change, cause we all have our egos and don't trust each other but its about the game now and not individuals. The game needs members, and for those of you that think LoR leaving will increase members its not true, because no matter the nuisance we have been, we have been the ones that keep the posts and views in the forums at peek highs and are the ones that are in the mix of things, but we can try and work as a unit as one basis and forget about hating each other for now, and help the game rise.

SORRY FOR LONG POST

IF YOU GUYS SUPPORT ANYTHING I SAID OR BELIEVE ANYTHING IN IT OR WANT TO TRY SOMETHING TO HELP THIS GAME OUT PLEASE POST.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Apology accepted, and you accepted.

Call me naive but I support Ali's attempt to change himself.

nice post...to bad it comes from a cheater
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    nice post...to bad it comes from a cheater
    hehehe i take that as a compliment as it is prob hard for you to straight forward agree with me.

Don't worry i am a lovable guy
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Tnova Guest

All i want to know is why is my name involved in all of this? I've never posted anything in regards to the matter. I haven't publicly bashed or privately tried to set up large wars against LoR.

Sure my small nation has been picked on by LoR and i don't have positive feelings about you or Kanman. But I'm not a suicider and I'm not trying to get nations to attack you guys. I considered all things in the past buried and wouldn't be aggressive towards LoR unless they did the same thing to others as they did to my small nation.

This post is great. I'm glad to see you feeling similar to how i feel about the game. I doesn't change how i feel one bit on a personal level because the trust is just not there. No one is going to totally wipe the slate clean, because words are words, and actions are generally a better guide.

Fun=Win

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    All i want to know is why is my name involved in all of this? I've never posted anything in regards to the matter. I haven't publicly bashed or privately tried to set up large wars against LoR.

Sure my small nation has been picked on by LoR and i don't have positive feelings about you or Kanman. But I'm not a suicider and I'm not trying to get nations to attack you guys. I considered all things in the past buried and wouldn't be aggressive towards LoR unless they did the same thing to others as they did to my small nation.

This post is great. I'm glad to see you feeling similar to how i feel about the game. I doesn't change how i feel one bit on a personal level because the trust is just not there. No one is going to totally wipe the slate clean, because words are words, and actions are generally a better guide.

Fun=Win
    Sorry but when i stated your name it wasn't to include it as a negative manner it was just cause i felt that feeling of void between you and me and def. it is justified.

Also the clean slate can't be achieved as words are words. But a commitment by both us and the community need to be stabilized, don't trust us but don't start grudges and wars with us either, lets try to take it neutrally in the same direction to build the member count. My eyes were more opened by Devil and thats why i stressed this so much that i want change i want to play with not 160 members i want to play with 700 members i want 50-60 member nations i want us to be back in the age where you didn't have to just war one nation or one side, diversity where netting and warring coexist and game strides.

And tnova members like you and dogma and other veterans can be the leaders in this reconstruction people look up to you, i just want more members and i want overall success and the constant wars aren't achieving that.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Given the running history of lor and all the mess of broken ___ and warring whomever whenever, it'll be hard for most of the community to accept the apology at face value. However, I agree with your point on the community needing to be bigger. Its pretty much the old WoW core mixed with a small smattering of new players. Before we carry grudges and war recklessly on small nations, we need to get our player count above 200.

I remember when state numbers for restarts were in the thousands. Then it dropped to the high hundreds, then where we are now.

Drag some noobs into the game if you really wanna help.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Apology accepted, and you accepted.

Call me naive but I support Ali's attempt to change himself.
    My sediments exactly.

Hopefully now LoR can turn a new leaf and return to its old glory days.

Ali, I trust you like a baby bear trusts its mama bear.

I respected Devil from the point that I hated him. That made this game "Fun" because he was a source of pure evil. We had a shady and devious nation in the form of LoR. This gave the light side something to be against. (Yin/Yang) Thus it made the Wars justified and entertaining. It's like hating the New York Yankees.

Sadly, Devil has chosen to leave. (Or pretend to leave.) HE was not the problem other than he allowed Ali and others to have too much power. I view Ali as a shady player and of course a cheater. Ali is the most un-respected player in the game. In baseball terms, Ali is Barry Bonds on steroids.

*Ali, if you truly want to reform yourself take the time to play the game right and stay out of leadership positions. In the old days, Devil ran LoR though many massive wars that earned him respect. You on the other hand take short cuts in the form of blindsiding players and nations that have no chance of defending themselves. With Devil gone, let Kanman call the shots. Kanman is, at the very least, an intelligent player.