Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GR vs Grim

Default GR vs Grim

What is this about?
    Looks like a suicide to me?
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Standard 2 man nation suicide squad.

Of which the odds are unlikely that they will "claim" thier noble and worthy victory as sulking and hiding are much more favorable to suiciders.

One of the clowns, even tried to "inflitrate" the nation at the beginning of the set. By sending me this message.
    Subject: hey Received: 21:54:56 - Wednesday 1st of October 2008 From: buddy(#iii) Message:what strat you guys doing? tax?

pass?

who is

I kindly replied with,

We are playing casher, the tax is currently at 24%.

Send me a private message on teh forums so I know who you are and then we'll see about that password.

At any rate, whatever. Well done, you can suicide a state that is 50 turns out of protection because it still only takes 2 retards to declare war.

Reason for declaration: ---------
    figure out the riddle we cometh we taketh sent by MR solve the riddle and save your nation!

So what I have to declare on Marine Recons nation and this suicide nation............

whatever, you win. Your a better suicider than me. Have fun with the game.....
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 10-03-2008 at 12:15.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Someone send me an email or message on msn, when it takes more than 1 or 2 retards to declare jihad.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

I say we at least go back to having 4 members to be able to make war. At least it will stop the 2 man suicide squads. Not so sure maybe rolling back suicided states isn't a bad idea either.

i have no connections with that nation at all...i made a NAP to make sure we didnt have to war and everything would be fine...i would like to know who did it myself

when you wake up dead tommorow, remind them of the NAP
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I say we at least go back to having 4 members to be able to make war. At least it will stop the 2 man suicide squads. Not so sure maybe rolling back suicided states isn't a bad idea either.
    further more maybe have some kind of rule regarding to how long the accounts
    have been "playing" the game. Because tbh even if the decl is raised to 4 ppl
    who want to suicide can simply go to a internet cafe and make 2 new accounts
    then go back home and get an "active" friend and do the suicide.

perhaps 4 states all of which have been registered 3-4 sets? sure some will
    say that "omg yeah but teh small nations and teh n00bies got to learn to war 2!!!"...

well my take on that is that if you can only muster 2 ppl for a war, you shouldn't
    be warring...join another nation to fulfill your agenda. if there isn't one...bide
    your time. further more, yes, there might infact be genuinely 4 n00bs who
    want to war (perhaps being trained by an outside source)..but tbh unless
    they are declaring on other n00bs (n00b vs n00b, someone is bound to get
    disenchanted and quit) they will get killed by the stronger nation...hence..
    suicide....if they are genuinly n00bs who want to war they should join a
    nation run by experienced players who do want to war. this way it will be
    actual proper wars and the n00bs get taught in the process.

sorry if this is a bit confusing, i gotta work on getting to the point quicker
    but i hope you guys see what im going at .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

GA Morph(#***)[GRIM] betty(#237)[GR] 135 Civilians, 330 Food 16:59:03-2008/10/03

thats one...
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

say that "omg yeah but teh small nations and teh n00bies got to learn to war 2!!!"...

well my take on that is that if you can only muster 2 ppl for a war, you shouldn't
    be warring...join another nation to fulfill your agenda. if there isn't one...bide

Kinda reminds me of a Mr P post

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I planned on putting it back to 4 members at the start of this set, but i must not have written it down and i forgot At the start of next set, it will be back to 4 members to make a nation function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

this needs to be talked about more.. You may have a start of a good idea here. I have just finished a new feature on the game regarding join dates and part of my overall plan with that will include something like this.. Please bring this up in the suggestion area so we can pick it apart and build it up.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"