Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GR vs Grim

Talking

I'm going to suicide someone in my Dogma costume one of these days to start up a riot.

Or something.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

shame that Dogma has the same state # each set (unless hes hiding) so theyd be able to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    shame that Dogma has the same state # each set (unless hes hiding) so theyd be able to tell
    Ha! I so have you fooled already!

(he dies often I hear, therefore restarts are anybodies guess!)
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

ummm im assuming that LOR will be next to be suicided as nothing is being done against suiciding.

Honestly nothing has been done. and tbh i don't think anything will be done against it.

So i dont' know why we even talk about it anymore. Our voices are supposedly heard, but then nothing happens.

LoR got suicided last set, we mandated they step up, nothing happend, misconception happend and where i even went to level of suiciding.

Because NO ONE DOES **** AGAINST SUICIDING.

sorry for posting this but if any of you think a system is in action preventing suiciding plz tell me.

Nothing has happened thus far, Nothing will happen in the future.

LoR will also get suicided and so the cycle remains. Community loses players, as we can't prosecute suiciders. Case closed.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

tbh, ive been thinking about it and imo the only solution i can see is perhaps going into some Big Brother system in that we let the admins decide whats suicide and whats not
    and have a system of Rollbacks, backups, revealing identiites of the players who have
    done the suiciding and banning their accounts. How do we do this? have a committe or
    group of ppl (Mr P for one?) who we trust to decide. People might object to this but honestly, if we can trust them with the admin powers of the game we might as well do this.

besides, its not that hard to determine whats a suicide. atm if FA declared on someone like
    WAL/LoR/EE/WLF - clearly a suicide. Rollback, ban the states doing suicide and reveal
    their identities. If however someone like e.g. SLOB/GRIM/TNR declared then thats another
    case. I think we should have a think about perhaphs some system similar to GDN where
    your nation has to be a certain size of another to be able to declare on another...if
    for example its not (maybe we have an alliance of small nations wanting to take down
    one big one) then perhaps some sort of system where they ask permission from e.g.
    Mr P to be able to declare. i know this sounds extremly big brothery and all controlled
    and requires us to put trust into the honesty of whoever we chose to officiate this but
    imo its the only solution i can see.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

the suicides itself arent the problem...the problem they dont say who they are. Theyre big enough to suicide ingame but to afraid to say it in the forums?
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    the suicides itself arent the problem...the problem they dont say who they are. Theyre big enough to suicide ingame but to afraid to say it in the forums?
    the only thing that comes out of finding out who suicides is to hurt his friends.
    because a person can admit his a suicider but what good is it if we can't actually
    stop him doing it set in set out? especially if hes some sort of pariah with no
    friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    the only thing that comes out of finding out who suicides is to hurt his friends.
    because a person can admit his a suicider but what good is it if we can't actually
    stop him doing it set in set out? especially if hes some sort of pariah with no
    friends?
    besides finding him in RL and kill him and the rest of his family?
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

We should link forum accounts to ingame accounts. When you click on the ingame statename, you should be directed to their forum name. But I know that would cause more problems with targeting peaceful hiding states.

I am tired of this same BS set after set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    We should link forum accounts to ingame accounts. When you click on the ingame statename, you should be directed to their forum name. But I know that would cause more problems with targeting peaceful hiding states.

I am tired of this same BS set after set.
    the problem with this is that it would reveal the identities of peaceful players who want to hide. Perhaps have some kind of coding which reveals a players
    identity once he commits war attacks?