Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Coward Show YOURSELF SO WE CAN KILL YOU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Statements like this show that you are still ignorant. You need to learn when to bite your tongue, or the community will believe you are acting the same and not attempting to change like you claim to be. Kill the suicider in the game. If he is in a 2 man nation or whatever, kill his partner too. Suiciders aren't going to show themselves on the forums most likely, thus this thread is kinda pointless.
    LOL i haven't even touched maggio's state in the longest time. He has posted so many hate comments towards me that i should.

My post their was meant to show the mentality that Maggio supports.

I would quit this game and destroy LOR and make sure no player played if i had the mentality maggio did.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Trust me my friend hoe. Their are enough veteran players in this game that i have under control to prevent them from suiciding. And if this gets blown out of proportion. Everyone in this forum will be at the point of being suicided. And i am so close to just saying **** it and guys suicide them they deserve it. Because everyone seems to justify the actions of suiciders.

Also i stated my hatred for Suciding actions in GRIM post.

Maybe after let loose my mems who always feel persecuted, regardless of the past wars and actions. THIS WAS THE SET TO LET IT ALL DOWN FOR CHANGE.

So maybe what you guys are saying is if you can't reach LOR head on use gureilla warfare/ suiciding.

Maybe i should tell some old buddies hey don't tag in LoR have different name and affilation and suicide who ever i want.

Choice is yours, Something happens to suiciding or i see it as condoning it, if it is condoned i will no longer complain. But def. others will.
    so far for your bull**** talk about how you and LoR would change
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

how about I say this then.

I dont condone suiciding, and until a game feature can be implimented that would not give anyone or any nation an advantage, I dont thing anything should be done, including roll backs. I could name several reasons why not according to the different suggestions put forth to prevent suiciders.

I on the other hand can see clearly why a player like you or a nation, or nation's members of LOR would be suicided on time and time again.

I think LOR should disband, and I do think your actions are not in the interests of the community in several caasses

What about GRIM's actions Maggio we have done nothing to be suicided on but yet 2 sets in a row now we have been hit by suiciders.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    What about GRIM's actions Maggio we have done nothing to be suicided on but yet 2 sets in a row now we have been hit by suiciders.
    Like I just said.

1. about the game features

2. I simply would expect it to happen to LOR or Ali in specific.

Suiciders suck, and apparently especially in GRIM's situation.

I dont like them, I just understand SOME of them.

Understanding is not condoning or supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    so far for your bull**** talk about how you and LoR would change
    For your last statement to even be remotely true something had to of happen action wise for my words of change to not be true.

We aren't warring anyone. Nor plan to. Maybe you couldn't get the drift of my examples mixed with sarcasm.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

ALSO i have sent a message to all nation Leaders. So Far we have came to a really good option given by Dboz. it will be up tomoz, after the remainder of Leaders reply back
    Legion of Riot for Life!

I find the irony f your ingame message to nation leaders to be wuite entertaining. if I remember correctly, you personally carried out several of these in thebeginning sets of NW and when it was brought up, I distictly remember it being said by LoR member that suicideing is a legitimate strategy. Wat has brought the change of heart? Is it because maybe some of the ppl that you have inflicted the same damage on are exacting their revenge? Somethin needs to be done and it has been discussed inmany threads about it and the community as a whole has voted numerous times to leave it alone. I just don't see why now it is such a big deal.

I hate to sound cliche` but as ye reap so shall ye sow, seems to fit.

I know thatlor has said they are changing their ways of doing things,but it is after a long history of perpetrating the same type of tactics against your enemies.

I do think it deserves some discussion but amopng the dev team first.

There seems to be some thread about this every set, i wouldn't usually post anything but this is getting ridiculous. Suiciding is part of the game it will always be part of the game so get used to it. What is this bull **** about rollbacks the only roll backs ive ever experienced was when something happened with the server, not because someone didn't like what happened to them.
    I do sympathize with you on the fact that hours of your hard work down the drain but given that what was the point of posting it on the forums?, you pretty much just gave the suicider a green light to do this again and again by showing that it got to you

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

the absolute trophy for the suicider is to have something posted about his work on the forums...