Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: EE vs SLOB + AF BH NS

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    They did have jets and ships you know... they didn't AA and AR all of CN and SLOB with their inf.
    Maybe they had soo much infnatry they all went swimming and AAed with their Billionary forces and Made Human Ladders* to take out enemy's jets and used bazookas and c4 to destroy land and buildings

* Copyright to someone that posted this in a market thread last set.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    It wasnt fun, i didnt got ONE single kill and I did the hard part of the job btw you stole one...
    there used to be a time when no one cared about who got the kill, but rather making sure that the opponent was wiped out ASAP and didn't have the chance to retal. who gives a **** who got the kill. would matter if NW killed was added to NW gained but its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I have always hated to see people ganging up on the estonians. It is sad because I am sure there are plenty of estonian players that are really cool and really good. The sad part is that it seems that the ones who can lead them get them in trouble.

maybe it wouldnt be so bad if skycat quit for a while and let the other estonians play for themselves.

Estonians need to realize that they aren't only limited to their own nations...i personally have had the following estonians play in my tags: Imperaator, zaxz, antichrist, kelpkris, kiisuemme and kerbes....and have always been encouraging and open for others to join as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Maybe they had soo much infnatry they all went swimming and AAed with their Billionary forces and Made Human Ladders* to take out enemy's jets and used bazookas and c4 to destroy land and buildings

* Copyright to someone that posted this in a market thread last set.
    I believe that was me thanks for the credit much appreciated in fact I like it so much rep for you.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Hello everybody! I’m new to this game (not even one full set yet) and I’m a little confused about something. Is it okay for a nation which will go unnamed at this time to attack two much smaller nations and destroy them? Is it acceptable when they start to get what they in my opinion fully deserve, they jump ship and try to seek sanctuary in another nation? Is it acceptable for the other nation to accept them while war has been declared on them? Is there such a thing in this game called “take it like a man/woman” or “go down with your nation” the nation you were with when it was committing crimes against humanity? Or do we go with the ole “I can dish it but I can’t take it” policy? Be gentle in your responses please, I'm new to this game and I’m still trying to figure out all of the rules especially the “un-written” rules. Glad to be aboard and happy to say thanks for all the fun because at the end of the day I still shut down my computer, kiss my wife for a wonderful dinner and play in the real world!!

I'm so new I don't even know if I'm posting this correctly!!
    Well said from the part of Pennsylvania that votes republican.
    I think ill give rep for that since im in the same part of Pennsylvania.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I wonder if the EE states that left off to LoR will return to EE for another strike with their restarts?....
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Well, I am back froom my ordeal in the hospital, I have come out of Vac but don't feel up to watching my state, If I die tonight, so be it, I am not into it rightnow. Has been a very stressfull last 4 days and am hurting so, do what you will.

I would like to express my appreciation to those that helped out in my absense, it will not be forgotten.

It wasnt fun, i didnt got ONE single kill and I did the hard part of the job btw you stole one...

FYI...I expressed my displeasure with ranger stealing that kill.

I was locked and loaded watching the new guy work away at him..I was going to strike if Raul started back on him, but the new guy was going slow but very steady.. and here come ranger with the last two AR's.. shame shame..

BTW.. welcome back Dogma!

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    They did have jets and ships you know... they didn't AA and AR all of CN and SLOB with their inf.
    i refuse to believe that
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)