Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ABT

oi, oi! now that`s not a nice thing to say!
    a few hits, ok, but not a bloody mess
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I don't know, he had the building set up of a noob earlier in the set and was making weird attacks. But I think Beeno will know more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

he just double tapped ooga effectively a trple tap cause its his 3rd hit on ooga in 36 hours

this is his 2nd set playing the game, and i've explained/warned him about these type of things all set long, he's just not grasping our unwritten rules. send me a message in game we'll talk about this.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

His state looks really good for only being his 2nd set.. nice job on training him with that..

Once he gets the concept of what attacks to be using he will be a challenging member.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    His state looks really good for only being his 2nd set.. nice job on training him with that..

Once he gets the concept of what attacks to be using he will be a challenging member.
    His 2nd set and he gets lvl 12 jets, you think after 4 years you could hook a brotha up for once?

Yeah he's still trying to get the concept it seems. Next set though if he does this to me again I'll probably send a friendly AA or 2 back his way to return his greeting.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    AA Great Nation(#51)[ABT] Why is the Rum Gone(#40)[USA] 435.223 Military Units 16:03:31-2010/05/27

- Thursday 27th of May 2010 You were defeated!
    You have been attacked by Great Nation(#51), The enemy ships have defeated your ships. The enemy then opened fire on your ground troops, causing 435.203 infantry and 20 tanks to die.

The readiness of our forces have been lowered by 5%.
    During this attack, you lost 220.899 Ships.
    Your Nation lost 85.695 Ships.
    While defending, your enemy lost 177.407 Ships.

What the duce man? Leave my crappy state alone. Do you want me to AR you in return to say hello? What did I do to you? Buzz off!
    make that whole nation pay...not just that 1 state
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

morph siting
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    make that whole nation pay...not just that 1 state
    Morph, you`re just mad you didn`t play with us
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    His 2nd set and he gets lvl 12 jets, you think after 4 years you could hook a brotha up for once?

Yeah he's still trying to get the concept it seems. Next set though if he does this to me again I'll probably send a friendly AA or 2 back his way to return his greeting.
    boz had lv12 jets on his restart this set aswel afta like a day . think its a conspiracy against you oooga