Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF Sanctions Grim

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    SA Fangz(#)[GRIM] Disorder(#)[WLF] 390 Land, 3.347 Food 17:25:52-2008/12/12
    SA Fangz(#)[GRIM] Disorder(#)[WLF] 543 Land, $22.014.033, 3.672 Food 23:41:03-2008/12/11

a double tap in top ten..... another reason why sanctions where implaced... Grim if u woul dliek to talk this out pls msg Me or BOz or another WLF leader
    woot you found smt! gratz!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

personally i think sanctions are a blessing in discuise... they are a way to help netting nations keep from warring and remember we still have to work out the bugs
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    personally i think sanctions are a blessing in discuise... they are a way to help netting nations keep from warring and remember we still have to work out the bugs
    exactly.

But no the netters want to have their cake and eat it too.

they don't like compromise.

I like sanctions, I like warring, I like netting.

I dont like constant complaining.

Thats why Im in WLF.

Punkz

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

I dont like constant complaining.

Z
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Sanctions isn't the friendliest thing to do, but it doesn't mean we hate each other either. I mean, it works both ways. Sure I'm pissed Cem grabbed us just before, but in the bigger picture it won't matter much.
    how could I ever hate you and your cuddly little orange fox!?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    IMO Sanctions are quite different than war... Sanctions could be seen as offensive... but really its a defensive thing...

It is limiting attacks, not increasing them. and it limits the loss of land from your member states.

IMO its a defensive declaration.

Z
    They were used as a punishment against Prey.

And if you're thinking we would have less land without sanctions then think twice.

without sanctions you might have been killed off sooner! i do not agree with you all being killed off like you were though i might add
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

without sanctions Margus would have farmed all of WLF and been unbreakable for those n00bs (TNG). although they would have probably been able to take out the other weaker states.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    SA ThE CeMeTaRy(#x)[WLF] Fangz(#x)[GRIM] 4.226 Land, 19 Food 19:35:16-2008/12/12
    SA ThE CeMeTaRy(#x)[WLF] B-17 Flying Fortress(#x)[GRIM] 3.812 Land, 15 Science, 6.142 Food 15:47:47-2008/12/12

And we are your landfarms?
    I think Z smoked one too many. If you declare santions on every top ten contestant who is able to grab you . Your members arent doing there job well enough or just lack the quality to compete with a 10 member smaller nation. I have to add that the players in GRIM are of a bit higher quality and have plenty of experience under its belt. GRIM didnt landfarm WLF what so ever. This is just the easiest way to save there efforts instead of trying to do a little better.

Now I know Z and Dennis from way back but as they also know I cant accept a declaration with wrong reasonings.

Since Im the FA for the dutch department Im dissapointed Dennis didnt contact me about this!!

Anyways I hope your guys have there breating air you hope to create with this sanction.
    Last edited by Vortex; 12-13-2008 at 12:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    without sanctions Margus would have farmed all of WLF and been unbreakable for those n00bs (TNG). although they would have probably been able to take out the other weaker states.
    oh i feel the love

btw i doubt margus would have bought over 16 million jets cause we had a state with that amount but any way =D
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG