Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    yea not much of a strike only ur top 3 states were killed by 4 reg states and 2 restarts...
    WOOO!!!!!!!!
    Just wait until I suicide your top WLF states?
    That will be twice as fun.

Or will I?

Thats fine.....ill be sure to pass the msg on to WLF

Thats fine.....ill be sure to pass the msg on to WLF
    Please do
    You can't really prepare but.

Because how will I do it? What attacks will I use? When will I do it? Who will I hit? A lot of variables!

well sinc eu have been destroying banks.. ur proob gonna do a few spy ops and fail... but they know wat state u are 2threewon

well sinc eu have been destroying banks.. ur proob gonna do a few spy ops and fail... but they know wat state u are 2threewon
    Correct you are!

Yeah I'm sussing out what sort of spy levels your all on at the moment.

I have a few options on how to best hit you, but I'll wait and see.

I've hit a fair few states this set, not just WLF. It's nothing personal against you (hint hint) but a few of your players really give me the ****s.

u know if wlf wanted to be babies they would have reported u and u would b labeld a terrorist... ur wierd... u are bithcing at the most warring nation ingame... and u say u like to war.... atleast u back ur words not like some ppl that just got killed love u to max

u know if wlf wanted to be babies they would have reported u and u would b labeld a terrorist... ur wierd... u are bithcing at the most warring nation ingame... and u say u like to war.... atleast u back ur words not like some ppl that just got killed love u to max
    Correct me if I am wrong here!

The patriot act covers the following

"Someone who destroys someone else for no reason or logical/strategical gain".

My reason for destroying is for logical gain. The gain is to pursue my personal desire to destroy particular players states' that annoy me. I have thus far succeeded. As you may have noticed by Will's state being killed this set?

If I choose to attack your states I will still have a valid reason to do so, hence making me unable to be labelled a terrorist!

Thank You

If you would like to chat sometime feel free to add me on msn, it seems we are more similar than you may think.
    nickoh@live.com.au

Lucky Rassputtin stonewalled....before we even began ARs talk about saving us some turns. but 3 kills with our resources is v.good

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You'll pay anton. I promise you.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    tng hasnt had 20 members in quite some time now, Andy himself told me NS planned to war TNG well before they dropped down to 13 members, it takes 4 days max to get max turns and have your states geared for war, it wasnt until grim decided to hit that you felt ready to make an attack
    It wasn't waiting for turns or GRIM that made us delay our attack. It was the problem of NS leaders not being able to be online at the same time and that most members were still 90% inf.

It was going to be about Friday before we would have been able to declare, but..

Ooga had finals last week, which made it hard for him to participate.
    I wasn't going to be home all weekend, which limited the weekend strikes.
    Monday I had basketball from 8-10, Ooga was coming home for winter break, and Andy was at work until 10. So we even considered moving the strike back till Tuesday. Until GRIM told us that they were going to help out, because of the threat on their nation. Then we just made the strike at a later time at night, when all NS leaders could be online.
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 12-17-2008 at 06:52.