Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    I did.

I fully expect members to participate if leaders declare war. But leaders didnt and from what I hear. Dboz wouldnt. Which is why hoe left. NOt because he wanted to spare us from wlf, but because wlf didnt want to participate in his retarded inbred vengeance.
    If u would have any insight on how WLF ran Dboz could have said all day he wanted to net... but if the rest of us said war at the end of the day we would have warred... and you have to get ur head out of ur ***... .me jumping had lil to do with my "retarded inbred vengeance"

I thought Dboz lead WLF :S

Wow this thread is still going
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun.
    *cough* suicider *cough*
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    I thought Dboz lead WLF :S
    hes one of the leaders not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    *cough* suicider *cough*
    its not suiciding if you guys cant kill me. just after the initial targets where killed we didn't have any problems with the rest. no reason at all for me to attack Svenne + GK etc. Thats why the only thing we could have done further is just keep AAing Rass + punishing him. and frankly doing that and waiting for your ****ty efforts to finally kill us just so you guys could have some NW killed to show for all your troubles? tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    If u would have any insight on how WLF ran Dboz could have said all day he wanted to net... but if the rest of us said war at the end of the day we would have warred... and you have to get ur head out of ur ***... .me jumping had lil to do with my "retarded inbred vengeance"
    Admit it, Hoe. You jumping had everything to do with your retarded 'inbread' vengeance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

its not suiciding if you guys cant kill me. just after the initial targets where killed we didn't have any problems with the rest. no reason at all for me to attack Svenne + GK etc. Thats why the only thing we could have done further is just keep AAing Rass + punishing him. and frankly doing that and waiting for your ****ty efforts to finally kill us just so you guys could have some NW killed to show for all your troubles? tough.
    Sounds a bit like a suicide to me??!!
    Killing 1 or 2 states for not much reason then deleting your state, can't see how much more of a suicide you can get,
    Waiting for Antons name to go Pink, haha
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

haha. okay so if i had instead let them kill me (e.g. going to sleep at 12 or something) its not suicide? you guys are silly. You wont see a time when my name goes pink.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Eh? whats Hoe got to do with this? Dunno Max you miss a lot of things. Brains for one. And im not hiding in WLF.i already told LD GRIM i dont plan on attacking GRIM anymore this set. if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun. oh and im not in WLF next set either. shows how much you know, **** for brains.

oh and Max, this kind of big boy behaviour etc, insulting my friends in every post. this is the kinda stuff which puts a big bulls eye on your back in these kind of situations .
    Ehhh, you attacked us without finding a diplomatic solution, you even admited that you didn`t seek one. Then Hoe comes saying that we should have tried a diplomatic solution.

You got killed by Boz after getting our top state to avoid being killed.

I don`t know, but that sound very contradicting to all your theory of being the victim here. I dunno, maybe it`s some bizzare way of seeking justice

insulting your friends? pffft! Let them come and handle it. I ain`t seen your friend complaining about it yet. Seems he likes to be your gay friend
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE