Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABT

I can't, that'll turn it into a 6x in 36 hours. Clearly unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

ofcourse you can nobody will notice
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

I'd only do it to Max. But somehow he is higher than me in networth. So it would be a 6x defeat in 36 hours. Which would be embarassing.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I'd only do it to Max. But somehow he is higher than me in networth. So it would be a 6x defeat in 36 hours. Which would be embarassing.
    It isn't already embarrassing enough that you and BeeNo both have 3 defeats in a row on him?

You realize it's Max we are talking about here. 1 defeat is shameful enough, let alone 3.

lets discuss it openly? what seems to be the trouble? is vinnie causing havoc again?
    Last edited by BeeNo; 07-25-2010 at 20:12.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    lets discuss it openly? what seems to be the trouble? is vinnie causing havoc again?
    i don't like doing FA work on here but i guess since you want to

the problem is that both you and xav had multiple triple taps in a 36 hour window.
    i wanna know why and what you want to do in return....

3 more triples would suffice, me thinks

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    3 more triples would suffice, me thinks
    i can farm the crap out of them but that doesnt make up for the lost food and i don't think they would be happy!

Yes, it does suck when you have 800m food on hand when you get SAed.
    - Lost and Desolated -

well what did you have in mind calvin? did we mess up a market feed you had planned or something?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6