Thread: Who was it

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Hi Dboz

I was the one who bombed your ships. I did so for several reasons:

1. I fail at netting
    2. I hate WLF (wait, what?)
    3. You jumped 100m ships with no other units whatsoever
    4. It was fun

Please keep in mind those reasons were written in random order. In hindsight, I would have ranked 'It was fun ' first in importance, simply because, well, it was fun. I think you'll understand.

NO WAIT

Don't take that as an apology. I did that knowing very well that it would be up to the admins to decide if they wanted to punish me for it. Alas they did not, and no one forced me to post this, so I do this all for your benefit. But do not think I write this in regret, I actually write this because I have a chemistry quiz tomorrow and I'm trying to put off studying for it as much as I can. So far I have done nothing for 7 hours since I have gotten home and it is quickly approaching midnight and I have yet to start.

So basically I want to say you have played this game for god knows how long, and just because suiciding is restricted right now, you should know better than to buy 100m ships and nothing else and expect to finish in the top 5, let alone the top 10. I actually write something very similar to this every time something happens. I lied, I copy and pasted this from a post of mine 2 years ago. Actually, if my lie was a lie, does that make it the truth?

I put lots of smilies in here so Max can have a reason to respond since he doesn't read any posts over 50 characters long so he can just look at the smilies and see the mood of each paragraph. Like this THIS PARAGRAPH IS FUNNY MAX LOGAN!!

I'd award you the Purple Aubergine Award for September, but quite honestly, I have like 45 other people before you on my list and I can't seem to justify bumping you up just because i pwned you. So you'll just have to wait your turn. Instead, why don't you succeed me as Newsletter editor? I think thats a fair deal. So I usually write mine in Word, then just copy/paste it as a PM to Mr. P the day before the new round starts. Which is like 2 days from now. So you better start writing. Don't forget to spell check, you'll look like a even bigger noob if you don't.

Okay, thats about it.

liar it was me ...you told me to do it
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Hey guys,

it seems the suicide on my state was no reall suicide so nothing is done by the game admins.

So who destroyed 100mil net 6 hours before the round ended? If your men enough to hit me, come clean.
    As stated July 29th 2010

"Suiciding will be against the rules. If your caught suiciding your states will be highlighted in pink on the scores pages for the remainder of your career in Nation-Wars. You will lose any chance at ever being placed into the Hall of Fame and any medal you have or gain will be removed. If you are a member of the Hall of Fame then you will be removed from that as well."

This will enable us the power to remove and disclose states who feel the need to suicide over and over.

There is no clear cut lines with this rule. I know some of you wanted me to explain in detail exactly what these lines where, I'm sorry but there is no way to do that. All that would do is allow people to run up to the line then back off.. Which basically does nothing to help the game.

As stated last set though, we are not out to ban or punish anyone. If you attack a state with a few war attacks from time to time nothing is going to happen to you. We still feel strongly that attacks like these are for nations to deal with and not us. The ones we will be looking for are the ones who continuously attack set after set after set for nothing more then revenge.
    Boz, if the same states seek you out each set and suicide against you, the above rule allows us to do something about it. But occasional attacks like these have been left up to the nations to deal with. we tried implementing rules to control it, but each time they were reversed due to the majority of the members. We don't want to seek out and punish every suicide attack, we just want to have the power to remove the ones who clearly have no care for the games well being.. 1 suicide doesn't constitute that in this case.

I guess it's easiest to understand that no matter what decision the admins make, It will always be the wrong one in some peoples views. :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I guess it's easiest to understand that no matter what decision the admins make, It will always be the wrong one in some peoples views. :-)
    your decision to make that post was wrong, who do you think you are. sort yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    was xaviour even being serious? lmao
    When am I ever not serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    When am I ever not serious?
    When your lips are moving?