Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Although it's nice to receive donations to help pay the costs, each set when all the members create a state and continue to play the game, that is payment enough for me. It makes everything worth while.. Sounds corny but it's the honest to God's truth.
    More the reason why you, as a person and admin, are greater that most people give you credit for!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Anton, you`re my favorite conversation partner in WoW/NW, because all the others were not really so commited or willing to debate. You know I have deepest respect for your leadership abilities and your intelligence. Not to brag or anything, but in sense of understanding and discussion, I`ve only seen 2 equal people in the game besides me - you and Devil.
    aaaw Max, ive kinda known that you didn't really hate me kinda shame to hear such a nice thing from you at such an unfortunate time. you will be missed, a true character. P.S i know you don't like to admit it but you've played in my tags now and then and we had fun ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    aaaw Max, ive kinda known that you didn't really hate me kinda shame to hear such a nice thing from you at such an unfortunate time. you will be missed, a true character. P.S i know you don't like to admit it but you've played in my tags now and then and we had fun ;-)
    I will admit it, every time I`m asked, you`re a great leader, you can get people top join you, heck, even I asked to join you! You`re really a good leader and a great player, no matter what!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Maxie, Have you gone completely around the bend? You can't leave, who the hell would I make screwy threads about then? You have no idea the impact you have had in this game and in my playing as long as I have. Rethink this Man, are you NUTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Part of this can be read in the USSR vs RE thread.

USSR, I don`t hold grudges against you, despite everything I`ve said. It`s a game and it will stay that way!

Max Logan, aka Silver - Mayor Fluffer, A Hiding State, Latvian Force
    Hey, I donĀ“t hold a grudge against you, I will admit that i have no love lost for the old EURO people, but that is a hole other subject... we have crossed parth more then once, on the field... there is not many left of the old WoW vets, from when i started 7-8 years ago, so i will be sorry to see you leave... I know i trow smack around on the forum but it was not ment personal, it is as you say just a game. And the killing of people how kill of small states is actually one of the few thing i brought with me from way back when i was playing in [FED]. In short it was not personal i would have done it to every body.... I hope you come back, you are a good player and fun to war
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

hate to see you go max. hopefully you will find inspiration to play.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

totte Guest

Waves at max now get back to playing dammit

That said i'll now open the door and throw out the red welcome carpet of the NW retirement home Marshal will be doing some sort of texan folkdanceing later on

Well Max...thank you for the kind words.
    I know you meant them,because i didn't bribe you for it
    I told you that you are welcome at ICN and that stands. I hope one day you roll back in and rock with us there .
    You can even be our Acordian player, I've been meaning to get one of those

Calvin74 Guest

max it was great to play the game with you. you brought a lot to the game and you will be missed.
    you will be remembered by me at least so i will make sure the game remembers you

hope you have fun and come back to NW sooner rather than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    hate to see you go max. hopefully you will find inspiration to play.
    he will when he gets sober...silly max
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)