Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soooooooo

****, if he sold Icould get Mrs P to take half and we could PARTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i put up with a lot for5 this game but if we have to play it through facebook i am out
    his suggestion is the only future for this game i can see too. and so have other people that i have consulted on it (outside of this game).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i'd like to purchase 1% of nation wars stock, how much would that be mr. P?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Sorry folks but your stuck with me :-)
    Bah!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Bah!
    i wouldnt have sold the game to you either
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

my bet was that is was a happy meal and a ticket to a underwater rugby match.... well i am glad you did not cave to the capitalist.... never know what they would do to the game
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i'd like to purchase 1% of nation wars stock, how much would that be mr. P?
    I know you were joking but that's actually a great idea. Raise funds from the player-base to allow for expansion or to hire at least one professional programmer.

The numbers would need to be worked out to suit your needs but it can work if a good business plan is made. For example, for $100 you receive a 1% ownership share of the business.

I also agree with Divine about Facebook. (The app on Facebook for the game isn't working btw)

On a related note, I recently found this site http://www.kickstarter.com/
    which allows you to raise funds.

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post
    I know you were joking but that's actually a great idea. Raise funds from the player-base to allow for expansion or to hire at least one professional programmer.
    What are you trying to say here? You think I suck as a programmer?

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post
    The numbers would need to be worked out to suit your needs but it can work if a good business plan is made. For example, for $100 you receive a 1% ownership share of the business.

I also agree with Divine about Facebook. (The app on Facebook for the game isn't working btw)

On a related note, I recently found this site http://www.kickstarter.com/
    which allows you to raise funds.
    I have often thought about doing an idea like this, but it's complicated and honestly keeping the game privatly owned is probably the best way to go. We don't want this to turn out like earth did and then have the code all over the place and several different versions of the same game being on the web.

Facebook is a good idea. It will just take a long time to make it happen. As for the facebook app that I currently had up, I took it down as only 1-2 people ever used it. (me being 1 of the 2) It was more work keeping it going then it was worth it.

One thing I have said over and over again, the people of this game are the only thing we need to make it grow. Yes facebook apps are cool and people would use it, but I bet just about everyone in here has a facebook page. Do you advertise Nation-Wars on it? Do you mention it at all? We could spend thousands of dollars on advertising, but in the end the people who already play are the best way to advertise. I have worked hard at changing and making the game as modern as I can. There are still some things to do, ie facebook app ect ect.. But some of you really need to step up and work hard at getting more people. We all use MSN, facebook, myspace, blogs and tons of other communication sites.. If people are so eager to get new members then do what you can to help out. We can't just say nation-wars needs to be on facebook and that will solve the problems. It won't. Even when we are on there we will need to advertise to get our name out. We can still advertise on FB now with a link to our site. I know a few people who I have gotten to play by doing it that way.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

you should have taken my offer. now i will have to send the goons to "convince" you....
    There is no greater sin than apathy