Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
life does suck
i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around
bin there done that, burned the tee-shirt. they love there rep n love to bich about how everyone hates them more.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
Below is a post of yours from the previous war.

You gave our new states one week, which is why I was calling you a hypocrite.

I also never said you couldn't kill our N states. I was merely pointing out that no one said anything when it was N states in LOR, making them hypocrites.

As for the pot and kettle, we didn't kill any N states last set. So you can just stay a lonely kettle for now.
1) im not in any of the nations involved
2) just because your states had a N next to there name doesnt mean they are brand new to the game, just NW.
3) i didnt say anything because ive used like 600 turns so far and pretty much been inactive ingame and forums so i didn actually know

to sum up my last set comments, pretty sure they were mainly looking at the fact you wanted a war and picked a new inexperienced nation to war when if you wanted a challenge you would have gone else where.