Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
i am not trying to make grim look bad or nick look bad

if i see something underhanded i will call someone out on it
i called out someone a while back when they won through feeding

this is simply something i think everyone should know about since it affects the game and i thought that was what this forum was for

gk i have no secrets in my past history
everyone here knows or has the opportunity to know that i screwed up but i have admitted it and tried to move on. i help out in this game and i helped out in wow to make up for my mistake. so keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better but at some point you should just let it go

and grimreaper i was fine with you saying that nick made a mistake and it won't happen again
you didn't plan the hits or condone them and nick says he won't do it again so he should have tried to stay on and keep his top spot
i understand why he deleted but not why he would quit the game
Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim, and you know it. Otherwise you would have posted "Nick, what is this", Not a thread title that is a knock at Grim.

Cheap tactic.

Now what I wonder is why you have suck a hard-on for Rass and co? You cheated in the past, you suicided, you helped others to suicide, all to kill or hurt Rass' efforts in the past.

THAT right there makes this whole circus look pretty petty.

And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community.

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool".

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older.

If you want to change then actually do it. And first realize, you threw away things. And maybe this wil help you in "Real Life". There is no magic, undo button. You need to learn to live with your actions.

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better.