Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 20:59:11-2008/08/16 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK]

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    DOOM=USA

most part

And Ali=cheater
    But that Lor...usual stuff!
    you dont know the circumstances behind it. But yes he violated the TOS and that was his fault. But this didnt happen in LoR so why associate it with us.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    yeah lock up your woman and children
    not the women, not what ive heard neways hehe i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    yeah ur right, i shouldnt be fighting with someone that has no power how so ever in the leadership levels of the game =)

ur just a praire dog =D
    in the terms of dogs that would make you a dog even the blue cross would put down even thought they "never put a health dog down"

raul i dunno why you think so highly of yourself and AF, youve never done **** and all AF did was had a ****e loads of members in at once for a couple of sets. now look at them? about 10 members lest set, so your up 10 members......but o wait LoR is also down about 10 members and INL (ex-LoR guys) merged with you, including Ali. so stfu, uve already stated the reason you warrede was cos ali wanted to, your "LoR no reason has decisions (non understandable ****) regarding AF" is rubbish. so shhhhhhhh

@ devil - should have joined you now

Well, we're getting kicked around this set Wonder how long my restart will last at this rate =P
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    DOOM=USA

most part

And Ali=cheater
    But that Lor...usual stuff!
    blablablabla...

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    not the women, not what ive heard neways hehe i kid

in the terms of dogs that would make you a dog even the blue cross would put down even thought they "never put a health dog down"

raul i dunno why you think so highly of yourself and AF, youve never done **** and all AF did was had a ****e loads of members in at once for a couple of sets. now look at them? about 10 members lest set, so your up 10 members......but o wait LoR is also down about 10 members and INL (ex-LoR guys) merged with you, including Ali. so stfu, uve already stated the reason you warrede was cos ali wanted to, your "LoR no reason has decisions (non understandable ****) regarding AF" is rubbish. so shhhhhhhh

@ devil - should have joined you now
    , If u dont quite get anything, we are very few players around this game, and some tend to move from tags during set changes, thats how this works, even my lil borther knows that, if u think like this, then we are all from the old tags that dont exist this days anymore, , Ali decided to come to AF, and others too, so they were recruited by AF. Yes they are ex lorians, and? some in HAJ are ex daks and ex eos, and some un USA are exdaks, and some in WLF werent in WLF last set, and list goes on and on =P. So what u say makes no sense. Thats why RECRUITMENT exists hahaha and we are 20 members and 5 ex lor, so that makes 15 AF not 10 , see u have no idea
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    , If u dont quite get anything, we are very few players around this game, and some tend to move from tags during set changes, thats how this works, even my lil borther knows that, if u think like this, then we are all from the old tags that dont exist this days anymore, , Ali decided to come to AF, and others too, so they were recruited by AF. Yes they are ex lorians, and? some in HAJ are ex daks and ex eos, and some un USA are exdaks, and some in WLF werent in WLF last set, and list goes on and on =P. So what u say makes no sense. Thats why RECRUITMENT exists hahaha and we are 20 members and 5 ex lor, so that makes 15 AF not 10 , see u have no idea
    I think the point was that AF got 10 extra guys, who happen to be from LoR and you war DaK for no apparent reason. Just a coincidence that you would war us after what happened to LoR last set >_>
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    you call us cowards after what you did last set.

Your a lying piece of trash. At that your horrible leader and screwed the wrong people over and don't expect it to come back to you? Thats being naive.

You had this comming from a mile away. You deserve every bit of it.

I know i know we will get served next set blah blah. I don't care. Your own stupidity got you into this and ill rest my case there
    Actually last set was a response to you guys the set before. You attacked us with bs excuses like we did last set. It was simply retaliation, you guys are now carrying it on for a third set (this one). No idea if this will continue into next set, though I don't really care considering I have a career now so no more late nights unless it's a weekend. Waking up at 6:30 AM and catching the train to NYC not to get home to 6:00/7:00 PM takes it out of you

to Runbch... you were the dumbass that stated somewhere on the forums last set... please dont kill me so STFU

BTW My turns are for sale to the highest bidder as always

God i love being a mercenary state
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

your in SC, since when are you a merc?

My turns have always been for sale to the highest bidder Chris... since i started playing
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _