Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
not the women, not what ive heard neways hehe i kid

in the terms of dogs that would make you a dog even the blue cross would put down even thought they "never put a health dog down"

raul i dunno why you think so highly of yourself and AF, youve never done **** and all AF did was had a ****e loads of members in at once for a couple of sets. now look at them? about 10 members lest set, so your up 10 members......but o wait LoR is also down about 10 members and INL (ex-LoR guys) merged with you, including Ali. so stfu, uve already stated the reason you warrede was cos ali wanted to, your "LoR no reason has decisions (non understandable ****) regarding AF" is rubbish. so shhhhhhhh

@ devil - should have joined you now
, If u dont quite get anything, we are very few players around this game, and some tend to move from tags during set changes, thats how this works, even my lil borther knows that, if u think like this, then we are all from the old tags that dont exist this days anymore, , Ali decided to come to AF, and others too, so they were recruited by AF. Yes they are ex lorians, and? some in HAJ are ex daks and ex eos, and some un USA are exdaks, and some in WLF werent in WLF last set, and list goes on and on =P. So what u say makes no sense. Thats why RECRUITMENT exists hahaha and we are 20 members and 5 ex lor, so that makes 15 AF not 10 , see u have no idea